How would you wear this top?

What would be a good suggestion for a bra?
How would you make the girls look better if you were going to show them off in this top?How would you wear this top?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she's wearing a bra already so I guess a white one like hers?

• But what bra would make your boobs look sexier and still go with that top? Anything else you would do to make your boobs look sexier besides the bra?

• I mean, you can wear a push up bra or a regular bra with silicon cutlets (although I recommend push up much more. I think other bras would make the top look trashy in my opinion.

What Guys Said 6

• HOT HOT HOT

• i would not wear that top no.

• If u habe big boobs baha

• No bra... if u dare...

• Depends on if you even want to wear a bra or not

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• The bra she's wearing is ok, maybe strapless would be better, and it would have to match the color of the top in order for it to be as tasteful as possible. :)

• Is there any other way to make your boobs look better in general besides the bra itself?

• Is it true that some ladies use make to enhance the look of cleavage that they don't really have?

• So I;ve heard, but I've never done it. Honestly I think it would be too much trouble, and not really worth it :) I'm sure there are some tutorials though

• I wouldn't because my middle roll would just sag!

• Strapless bra
    I have a top just like that and I wear a strapless bra with it

• Under a shirt. HAHAHAHAHAHA

• strapless bra.

• i wouldn't

• If you have over c cup I wouldn't wear this, they'd flop out. I'd probably just wear a white bra underneath, some high waisted jeans or skirt and a cute necklace.

• Hot. I'd wear the same bra

• I wouldn't suggest wearing that with a busty rack. Wear a bralette and you should be fine

• I like the black leather jacket with this top

• But what kind of bra would you wear or what can I do to make sure my boobs look nice when wearing this sort of top?

• Strapless, T-shirt, Minimister bras will look with this top

• I guess I just thought there was more to making boobs look good than just the bra you wear. Thank you for trying to help me. :)