The cute ones are always bad!!

i feel like all good looking guys are jerks and all nice, decent guys are kind of unattractive. these two gorgeous boys I used to have a thing with (at different times) turned out to be the biggest d***s ever. is there such a thing as a nice guy who is also attractive? it seems like the cute ones know they're cute and get away with sh*t!

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest with you, every guy is a d*ck at one point in his life no matter how nice he is to you or if the guy is cute or not (the same goes for girls). Now I'm not saying that we are all jerks looking for the first occasion to screw with your head but no one is perfect all the time. You just have to find out the kind of person you can live with and keep all the others far far away.

Relationships is all about learning about yourself and your partnerand trying to make the best decisions out of it. I hope it helps.

What Guys Said 6

• Nobody can get away with anything you won't allow them to. If you're so hard up for a 'hot' guy, that treats you nice, find a hot guy and give him a reason not to be an as*.

• Ugly guys can be d***'s too, just try talking to me.

• your last comment has some truth. I'm not cute, so I can't get away with being an ass (hahaha). It's easier for me to be respectful, anyway.

• depends where you go looking for them. Generally older guys are better than ones in their late teens

• Haha I feel the same way about girls

• yea, makes perfect sense, you guessed it.

What Girls Said 1

• Sigh...I agree.