What have you done/said recently to set you apart?

I mean in a POSITIVE WAY naturally

Most Helpful Girl

• I turned down a date from the man with the Porsche. Most of the women I know said I was weird but I think it's weird to go with a man just because of his car and money.

That sets me apart from most, sorry to say.

What Guys Said 1

• It may be simple and small but me and my brother were heading to the car after class and say this guy whos shoes look like some shoes I was planning on getting, there called "Gourmet Unos". And he said those look like the Gourmet's you wanted and I said I hope not, na they couldn't be. And then I said "I start the style I don't follow it". I know there just shoes and that stuff shouldn't matter much but I don't like to follow ANYONE'S style I like to start my own and have other's follow it or ask about it. That's just me and I can't help it and to be honest I'm not going to change it, no matter what other's think.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm just about to do something that will set me WAY apart...but I don't feel comfortrable talking about it openly.

Women only, write me if curious and I'll tell ya!

• I always tell the truth. This, sorry to say, SETS ME APART!