How to deal with coarse body hair?

shaving won't work. I seriously get stubbly-feel the next day. and this goes especially for the pubic area. it really really makes me feel insecure for obvious reasons...I've not tried waxing because I have very sensitive skin, and I know depilatories aren't meant for 'down under'. and it's not only there, I have a very light happy trail but it is coarse also. I get very thin and un-bothersome hair on thighs, but on my calves its coarse again. I'm sure most of my hair wouldn't be a big deal otherwise, but my skin is fair and my hair is dark, so it stands out a lot :( I just know no guy would understand and I just need to deal with it on my own, I just don't know how without lasers! ha..

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair no no it uses heat or you can try the personal laser home systems available, if you have the money. Only about 60% effective can vary may not be sutiable for you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I use Veet even for the "sensitive" areas. It's not as irritating as Nair, and I have no problems with it.

• I use Nair and I don't feel it or anything just follow the instructions and it won't hurt or anything

• u have hair like me except for mine is dark brown, I get a wax (I have sensetive skin). you have to use the waxing kit for sensetive skin and if they don't have that then use some before wax stuff to nub the area