Would you rather your girlfriend/FWB/wife/partner wear makeup or none?

I'm just curious :) Tell me about your significant other or sexy lover!! What look would/do you like on her? I like girly or edgy makeup!

• Dark eye makeup/lip!Would you rather your girlfriend/FWB/wife/partner wear makeup or none?
  • Neutral Makeup!Would you rather your girlfriend/FWB/wife/partner wear makeup or none?
  • Girly makeup!Would you rather your girlfriend/FWB/wife/partner wear makeup or none?
  • None! Would you rather your girlfriend/FWB/wife/partner wear makeup or none?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'm in to the natural beauty of women more so than the make up aspect, so i'm good no mater what she dose. Now that being said i can appreciate the time and effort that goes in to highlighting the natural aspects with makeup, but its not really a necessity for me to form attraction. Also i can't choose from the looks above because different stiles of makeup highlight different aspects of a woman's natural beauty so to pick one from the selection would be to pick certain features over others in all technicality and I'm more as a big picture kind of guy so i like women as a whole without singling out one specified area or another.
    Another point is that different stiles of makeup work and function differently for every woman individually do to the vast majority in differences from one face to another so really they all work, but some stiles may work against the natural aspects of any given individuals face which is not the intended goal of make up.
    As for the women I've dated well I've dated what i call a rainbow of women with all different body types and facial features who stile them selves for there natural beauty which is more of a psychological and anatomical reasoning in their individual applications of make up.
    What i'm getting at is makeup and how one may apply it speaks a lot to how one may view themselves someone with lower self confidence as well as low self image to their physical appearance may apply more make up than others to conceal certain features they may deem unsightly; when the reality often more than not is that those features are lovely as they are and are ideally placed for their facial anatomy to work as a whole, so their over application may improve that section, but damn the other portions. As to a woman with better confidence and and self image may apply less and in reality do a better application in the whole aspect of applying makeup. What often people don't realize is that how one applies makeup actually speaks a lot to their state of mind rather than their lack of beauty which often isn't the case and in reality they look just fine.
    For me i prefer a woman with good sense of self worth and good confidence in their personality traits which just so happens to often reflect over in to their grooming habits such as but not limited to makeup application.

• Note not all women who have bad self image wear make up badly some how ever do, and not all women with good self confidence apply make up well i'm simply stating that makeup to those that do wear it is often a reflection of psychology and ones self image, confidence or self worth even though not all the time dose this sentiment apply. Well that's my input on the matter hope this answers the question.

• Aw, you are welcome!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like wearing neutral makeup.
    Sometimes I'll go full glam for special occasions.

What Guys Said 26

• None for 200 points...
    its like those scenarios you have probably heard about bedding some "hot" chick the night before and all (or most) of the makeup rubs off in the middle of the night and you wake up to an Ogre... i'd rather see what im getting into first, and i know most non-superficial guys will agree with me.

• So, you are saying, it's better for a woman to look like herself... than try to look completely different... IF she is going on a date with you. Would you mind her wearing the neutral/natural makeup once you get to know her? Some makeup makes women look totally different, but I like light eyeshadow and pink lipstick :) I feel as if women who wear A LOT of makeup think, they themselves are unattractive. Most young average women should wear light makeup, because the right man WILL find them beautiful no matter what (without a complete face change lol)

• Verbal abuse/harsh joking can lead to motivation... learn something new everyday lol. If she was mean to you or if it was jealously--I get it... but being nicer might have been better!

• you know siblings... they can be the worst. it was like it was a constant or serious thing, it was usually said while laughing... call it teasing.

• I'd prefer she mixes it up. I think its hot if a girl dresses up in different outfits and plays with her appearance a bit. Like maybe one day she rocks the natural innoscent look and the next she pulls out the red lipstick and dark eyeshadow for a more seductive look.

• I like that idea :) Lol what about during some sort of role-playing? Also, do you think it depends on where you two go? Like, wearing really dark makeup on a nice summer day to the park might be out of place--but it would be great for dinner. :)

• Lol, well good luck with that.

• None is awesome, but I like some eyeliner and lip gloss just to bring out her best features.
    Natural makeup is fine too, but "girly" is too much.

• No makeup please.

• Make up usually looks bad in my opinion. Light natural makeup can look OK sometimes, but a good looking girl looks best without makeup. An unattractive girl with makeup is still unattractive, she just looks like she has dirt on on face.

• All above for different occasions

Maybe no make up or little make up for camping horseback riding, and hiking

Tons of make up for parties, a night out, and going to the clubs

• Neutral or none is what I'd go with. I chose neutral. I would like her to wear eyeliner because that is really sexy! Enough lip gloss is okay so I can taste it when I kiss her. And a little blush in the cheeks would be perfect!

• The way i see it she can wear what she wants. I dont care, but if it looks like i can peel it off i will say something because that to me looks gross. Oh and i voted D

• Yeah... Cakey makeup is... I ONLY use light weight liquid foundation. The cake effect occurs when they add powder over thick foundation!! Ugh lol

• i had an ex that used concealer as her foundation, then 3 layers of foundation over that. By the time she was done it looked like i could stick my fingers under it and peel her face off.,

• Very little to none at all! If I'm in a relationship with her... I want her to make herself look good but I don't want her to be fake. If we go out to a party, nice restaurant, or some type of event, then maybe use a very small amount of makeup... for everything else, no makeup!!

If she's a benefit... as long as she looks good, she can do whatever!

• Little to none. Maybe a tad bit around the eyes. I find that most ladies are sexy and beautiful without it.

• Whatever she's comfortable with, if she likes wearing make up ear make up. If she doesn't, than don't. It's not really my decision is it.

• My girlfriend is gorgeous with snd without makeup. She only wears makeup on special occasions like date night, weddings, new years eve party etc. I ssy she has natural beauty.

• No make up or occasionally neutral is my vote

• Just the basics, nothing too fancy...

• I like natural girls that don't feel the need to hide there natural looking face.

• I honestly like all of them.

• none i prefer natural its so much better

• I like anything with the eyes i love looking at women eyes they are beautiful

• if i had friends with benefits i would like anything she do :D

• Zero makeup please. I don't get what the deal with make up is anyway. I have seen my girl without it and she's been so pretty to me.

• It's a girl thing lol. But, I don't use it to look like a different person or because I think I am ugly. I am an artist and find it as another way to express myself. I don't wear a lot... Just a little. Why do guys wear so much Axe spray? (Random)

• Yeah, same, I literally only roll a bit at the armpit area and that's about as far as deodorants go, I really see no purpose in spraying stuff that gets to areas that don't even need a deodorant in the first place, she seems to be reasonable as well.

• She can wear whatever the hell she wants, but I'd let her know she's the prettiest to me without makeup everyday.

• none or a very slightly make up

• D, maybe A.

• Her choice

• Flaws make a person more beautiful in my eyes.

• None, maybe in special occasions I'd be ok w her putting on some to highlight her best features. Other than that no all natural is better.

What Girls Said 2