Which prom dress should I buy? Which do you like most?

I'm gonna be buying a prom dress on Friday from wish. com that way I can have a dress for senior year that *I* chose. My personal favorite is the red one (the very first one)
1.
Which prom dress should I buy? Which do you like most?2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you! I'm gonna buy the one that I like the most after hearing a few opinions.

• Dress 1
  • Dress 2
  • Dress 3
  • Dress 4
  • Dress 5
  • Dress 6
  • Dress 7/ Can't decide (please tell me the best looking ones if you can't decide)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like 1 just the design and color are nice together.

I use wish all the time and I've ordered clothes from there. I don't reccomend buying something that important that's a clothing item because it's a hit and miss with wish. For instance ordered a onsie for my friend that came in 2 sizes bigger than needed. A shirt for myself which was small and a jacket that came not as described. With that being said I've ordered other clothing items and things that came better than I can imagine.

If you can find the one you want on a different seller it may cost more but you get what you pay for and you'll have reasonable shipping. Unlike wish which takes on average 14-31 days and it's usually the later days.

All I can say is read the reviews carefully including the bad ones, and read the reviews for the store and item description thoroughly.

I wouldn't be as upset if I bought shirts and sleepwear for a really good price and got the wrong one or wrong size as oppsed to a tux for prom. Keep in mind a lot of those take professional pictures from other stores to sell their knock off products.

• i always do, i look on other sites too and if the dress comes out shitty then im just gonna buy a cheap one from the mall

• I hope it actually comes great so you wouldn't have to do that. I don't really remember how to return stuff if it does, but I know you can. Usually what I get is so cheap I just give it away because it's easier to do that then mess with return

Most Helpful Girl

• You have great taste. I love number one and number four.

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 25

• Dress one is the best, it has the most detail and structure. And red is a great option for most people.

I think dress 6 is the second best option, I like the cut and look of this dress. However, I think the color isn't the cutest, but it would probably look amazing on you.

• They so cheap!!!

• wish. com has amazing sales

• i looked at all of the reviews for the dresses-some of them were just slightly too thin material but thats the worse (or too big/too small) So I chose a size accordingly.

• Oh okay cool! I chose 6 but I also really like 7 and 2

• the purple one!

• dress number 6 is gorgeous!!! what website is that?

• Going with Dress 4 because in a worst case scenario dresses like 1 & 7 with the extra designs will come in the mail looking a hot mess... the prices seem too good to be true lol and I've seen girls who spent like 15$ on a dress that looked fantastic online only to recieve a ragged mess

• First one is great

• Girl you're gonna look amazing if you pick one of those dresses!! I like the 6th dress most. Princess style/ modern Cinderella, I love it. The backless royal blue dress comes 2nd place.

• I think dress one is nice but the opening in the front is and back is a little much, but that's just me.

• #5 looks the coolest. ^^

• I like dress 7 the best.

• The red one is most definitely the most beautiful, and it will look flattering. I feel like this is something I would wear! You have amazing taste!

• Are those really the prices? Are they closeouts because prom is just now passed? Great choices. The deals look amazing.

• Yea, wish. com makes everything go on sale, and they're cheaper because prom season is done. I found a 250$ dress for only 20$ (But i didn't like it)

• I like 2 and 7 the best. The back of them is gorgeous.

• Vote A = Dress 1 in Dress 2's colour.

• I like the first two the most

• I love dress four it's so pretty

• So I cannot say because I've never seen you so I don't know what will look good on you. But I just want to let you know that sites like these make imitations of those dresses, usually made by underpayed children and women in Asian countries.
    Can I suggest looking in a local thrift store/ second hand store, I plan to buy a dress from one for my boyfriends ball.

• i just want to know which looks the best, and my mom along with friends recieve great products whenever they buy something from that site. and i've never heard that for this specific website.

• They generally don't advertise it to the world because it's morally wrong. Before you buy just please have a look at a thrift store you might find something you like that is actually good quality.

• And You'd be supporting a good cause rather than child labour

• Are those from one of those super cheap fashion sites that are advertised on Facebook all the time? I'd strongly suggest not buying from there...

• I'm stuck between dress 1,2 and 7.

• Number 3! I thnk u look best in black. And TY for sharing that site.

• You can't get wrong with any of them. They're all great.

• Girl you have some good taste, I like the Blue one the best #2

• Totally 7

• My recommendation would be to repost the question with the top 3 dresses.

• Isn't wish. com one of thosd Chinese scam sites that steal pictures and then sell a subpar product?