Girls, How to make my bust look bigger?

I'm currently a 34A. I of course wear padded bras and push ups. And I of course own several VS bombshell bras. What are some other ways that other girls with a small bust make yourself look fuller?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to avoid surgery, gain weight, or learn to contour them it's actually pretty easy. I don't need to do it I'm a 36D but I have watch contouring videos that included the breasts/chest. But when the make up comes off and the bra comes off you'll be your natural size so the only way to get long lasting real results is surgery

What Girls Said 3

• I have a small bust and when I started working with weights, my muscles underneath built up making my boobs more pert and they actually look bigger!

• I have seen this hack online which says that twist your bra once and then it would make your boobs look bigger and fuller lol

• I usually wear two bras, one strapless, and one with straps. Adjust the straps to the tightest, place the one without straps under the one with straps. Maneuver your boobs into the cups. Push it up.