Can brown eyes ever look hot or will they alwaysbe considered dull and common?

• They can look sexy!
    89% (57)89% (34)89% (91)Vote
  • They'll always look boring.
    11% (7)11% (4)11% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
25|15

Most Helpful Guy

• A brunette with brown eyes is just about the most sexy girls I see.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to think my eyes are so boring.. but now I know that it's it doesn't depend on the color of the eyes... it's about the shape.. and the look and other stuff.. plus most beautiful women have brown eyes.. 😝 so it made me feel a little bit better about my own boring ones..

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I can be a bit of a sucker for pretty brown eyes😍
    http://youtu.be/OgCv-qrlRrI

1|1
    0|0
  • i myself dont like brown eyes mainly because they are too dark for me but they definitely can look sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally can. If they fit with the rest of the look. I don't pay much attention to eye color though.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think brown eyes are hot

1|1
    0|0
  • Attractive eyes don't depend on colour. And yes brown eyes are sexy, they're more sensual.

5|0
    0|0
  • I love any eye colour, but when I was 14 or 15 I had a celebrity crush on Ashley Tisdale and she has stunning brown eyes, so does Hilary Duff. I had a big crush on a girl when I was 16 that had gorgeous brown eyes and long auburn hair, and another girl when I was 17 who had brown eyes and pretty blonde hair. I had a crush on a girl who had dark brown hair, olive skin and slate blue eyes when I was 16 and now at age 20 I've been with a beautiful woman for one and a half years who has hazel brown/greenish eyes and dark blonde hair and I adore her. :) I have no preference but I love brown eyes. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, brown eyes look just as good if not better in combination with some facial features.

And it also depends on the shape of the eyes, and i have to be honest. If you have very big eyes and they are the darkest shade of brown (like black) then these type of eyes almost always look dull and boring, its quite simply not good looking. It can look decent on a woman, but a guy with big and very dark brown eyes is as unattractive as it gets in terms of eyes.

This is my opinion of course but i have a large suspicion that it is what majority of people think. On the other hand i think small almond shaped eyes look better when you have dark eyes, compared to light ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty damn hot!

2|1
    0|0
  • Although you can't tell in the photo, a lot of people have complimented on my eyes. Maybe it's the shade of brown that I have? I don't know but brown eyes aren't dull at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love brown eyes 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes and they're sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not picky when it comes to eye/hair colours.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of the best looking women I've ever seen had brown eyes.

People always want what they haven't got.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• 2|0
    0|0
  • FAVORITE eye color. They are so warm and amiable on both genders. There is nothing boring about them, and if you notice, many people with brown eyes have different shades and tones. Some are almost black 😍 some have golden hues and hazel tints. If you ask me, they are the sexiest, and this is coming from a girl with colored eyes. Perhaps I just don't find colored eyes as fascinating since I have them. I could honestly go on and on about how much I adore brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Awwww :D :D mine are like golden i think haha
      I can only see a but of your eye if that is you in the picture lol but looks nice :D sure plenty of people are envious hehe

• Show All
    • Haha yeah, that's me in the pic :3
      Your eyes sound beautiful, girl EMBRACE the brown eyes 😍

• O i can see your eyes properly now xD thanks, yours are beautiful too :D

• I have been complimented on my eye color before, so they can be attractive, just like any other color. ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes have depth!!! many poets have written about brown eyes!
    Bambi the cartoon has beautiful BROWN eyes! blue eyes are not attractive.
    www.speakerscorner.me/.../keira5.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes are nice.. nothing dull about them

1|0
    0|0
  • this some sideways racism, only people who dont have brown eyes are generally white people so u saying the rest of us aren't sexy :/ speak for yaself, brown eyes are the sexiest

1|0
    0|0
    • Wasn't meaning to be racist :o

• I mean, my brown eyes are pretty nice. 😝

1|0
    0|0
    • :D :D but you have a different ha8r colour though, maybe looks better than me with different contrast :(

• Hair **

• I'm sure yours look nice as well. ;P

• As a brown eyed person, I think they're boring af and very rarely look sexy or appealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are sexy. Don't worry op.

2|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE my guys brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're the color of dark chocolate how is that boring?

2|0
    0|0
  • almost every guy I meet, they all tell me my eyes are beautiful and they're boring brown. I consider some blue eyes as dull.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark and brooding bedroom eyes are hot. Oh and @teawrecks has beautiful brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don t like my brown eyes 😅😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes are just plain sexy. People see colored eyes as a bonus but dont see brown as dull. Besides, there's also eye shape & eyelashes.

1|0
    0|0
  • What? 😱 Brown eyes are my fave. I'll never understand this stereotype about brown eyes being boring. That's bullshit.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends what kind of brown they are. If there are true brown with golden hints they are sexy. Any kind of brown with brown hints is hot. However those very dark eyes I don't like because you don't see the pupil.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are just as beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes tbh. And it's not about the color at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Compared to other eye colours , mine are borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring

1|0
    0|0
  • I always find myself more attracted to men with brown eyes than any other color. XD Really don't know why that is, but there's just something about a pair of soft, gentle brown eyes that makes me melt.

1|0
    0|0
  • For a person with blue eyes, they may be interesting because they are different.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • They can look good.

1|0
    0|0