Why do girls tend to have so many clothes in their closets?

why do girls tend to have so many clothes in their closets?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shopping is fun. Trust me, the alternative is even worse. How would you like it if your girlfriend walked around in the same pair of jeans every single day and alternated between 3 t-shirts?

What Girls Said 7

• Because, um, I like clothes? I just like to vary things up, dress the way I feel that day, and in a way that is appropriate for a certain occasion. I'm into style, I like "expressing myself" through clothes, only in a way that sounds way less lame than that. But it's true, I like to sort of project myself into what I wear, to an extent. And I like to switch things up in general, and with clothes that's even more true. So that is why I can never have enough clothes. :P

• It depends on the girl. Some girls are very materialistic when it comes to fashion. Therefore they go shopping and have to have the latest in style clothes. Then they don't throw them out. Others just enjoy shopping so they tend to have more. Then there's the ones, like myself, who really could care less about the in the moment clothes, so they really don't have much. :)

• cause every girl on earth Addicted to shopping and when she see any peace of fabric she fall in love with it

though I love fashion and style like crazy I really hate shopping and don't go for shopping unless I need something really bad and still I have lots of clothes there's clothes I don't even remember when did I bought it

• Because shopping is really fun and girls like to look nice. And also because fashion changes all the time so you have to keep buying new stuff.

• I don't have lot's of clothes.

I hate shopping.

Only go when I REALLY have to.

• because we LOVE them! duh and shopping is like a girls number one hobby!

• Cuz it's the best!

What Guys Said 0