Girls, What are your thoughts on strapless bras?

Are you for or against? Would you rather wear strapless bras or have straps?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like having straps to keep my bra up, I find that strapless slip down over time; however, some dresses require that you wear them, so they do serve a purpous

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• I would rather wear bras with straps, because whenever I wear a strapless bra it slowly begins to move up and I have to awkwardly adjust it. If it ever comes to a time where I'd have to wear a strapless dress or shirt or whatever, I'd go for those nipple stickers. Comfortable, but not recommended for dancing because when you sweat that shit will be on the floor.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that they can be very useful but I am pretty much always like 'holy shit, this is gonna fall off'.

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously bras with straps give you more support so they are better but a good quality strapless one isn't that bad for support either and shoulder less tops like this look hella stupid if you wear a bra with straps underneath em..

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...79f1884832.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I would rather wear with straps, strapless always moves down all the time and I have to pull it up. I do wear it when I have to though.
    Sticky strapless bras are better than regular ones though.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're not really comfortable whatsoever.

0|1
    0|0
  • they can only work for A or AA cup.. I am 32 C... they could never work for me..

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they only help for smaller breasted women. In which case they wouldn't need a bra. The support of a bra should come from a combination of the band and straps, not one or the other.
    Personally I wouldn't wear a bra if I didn't need it but my back would yell at me if I didn't wear one

0|1
    0|0
  • Hate them. Even properly fitted ones don't stay up and have to constantly be adjusted.

0|1
    0|0
  • the ones with straps please!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they're fine, but if you're a girl with boobs, they are pointless almost.

0|1
    0|0
  • Strapless bras are the most obnoxious contraptions on the planet.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only useful for girls with no titties.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hate them, they don't support big boobies at all. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Strapless bras are impossible! They never stay in place, and the ones with silicon "to help it stay in place" just HURT.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they are necessary with certain outfits. They don't bother md

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan at all. I'll only wear one if I don't have any other options

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say they are very practical but i'm against them especially if you have a big bust...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather wear one with straps, but bandos can be pretty comfy as well if its the right size.

0|1
    0|0
  • Annoying as hell... please pass the straps..

0|1
    0|0
  • id rather have straps but i like strapless for when im wearing a dress that would show a regular bra

0|1
    0|0
  • I got boobs.. ain't gonna work for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Strapless bras are good product. But they are not comfortable. Always fear of falling down

0|1
    0|0
  • I always live in the fear that it would fall off, I like the one with straps.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're useless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be my guezt

0|0
    0|0
  • Why, you in need of one?

1|0
    0|0