What do guys think about a girl who wears eyeliner and mascara?

Is that too much makeup

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Personally, I've always preferred kind of average girls who look cute with no makeup whatsoever. That way I always know I am not going to be surprised when all the makeup is gone.

What Girls Said 5

• If it's bad, then all girls are in big trouble! lol

as long as it's not too much, guys won't notice, they'll think it's "the natural look" and it'll bring attention to your eyes. Which is always a good thing... :)

• It's good sometimes.

Personally, I wear makeup maybe once or twice a week, because my happy ass* likes to sleep in the mornings.

I know a lot of girls who just wear foundation or just mascara or eyeliner, but the makeup always ends up running and then it's not so pretty anymore.

But yeah...

Just eyeliner and mascara isn't bad, but aviod more prominant lip colors if you're going to wear darker makeup on you eyes.

• i wear a little of both but no foundation. I like the way it brings attention to my eyes!

• omg no way

• i think that's fine, that's what I wear almost everyday unless I'm too tired and don't care. As long as you don't make the eyeliner too thick and not too much mascara I think its a great look