Is this dress too simple for a casual date?

• Nope, it's perfect!
  • Yes, too simple
  • It's ok

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its perfectly fine. I don't know what you guys will be doing on the date so I don't know what type of shoes you should wear...
    I couldn't find the picture that I wanted lol but if you wanna add a bit of classiness to it you can add heels, I think people are looking at the shoes of this picture and it just destroys the outfit lol. When you add heels or a nice pair of shoes it makes a huge difference between going to bed dress and a date dress. Example:
    cdn1.thehunt.com/.../...4097af2d848a180f28ba1.jpeg
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...tb8zhD1rlan07o1_500.jpg

• Oh I forgot to add, a clutch bag would make a huge impact as well 👌🏽

What Guys Said 12

• The dress is okay but the shoes are not.

• if thats not casual which to me means relaxed i can't tell you what is lol but i would go for that if i was you.

• Dress yes, shoes not so much. So it will be fine provided you pair it with different shoes than those show in the pics.

• If you want to make any kind of impression even for casual date. This dress is really bland. Does not say "I put in effort". Same as guy turning up in baggy jeans and some shirt. Need betetr shoes too.

• Why are they modeling that dress on a 12 year old boy? Yes OP it's too simple

• Looks pretty hot. 😊

• it looks good.

• I like it.. I'm sure he will too.

• It looks okay to go to sleep :D

• Casual and simple kinda go hand in hand.

• the neckline is so low that it makes this dress look an invite to flirt.

• Dress is good.

An accessory is okay, but honestly, men do not like big chunky jewelry, so your friends will all think it's great to load up on shit, but if you have a good body, don't distract with accessories.

Those shoes are hideous.

• I agree, the shoes are really bad, and yes I have similar to the model body but wider shoulders

• Ikr
      Those shoes make no sense. Almost as bad as wearing sandals and jeans. She should at least wear white shoes. At least match the dress.

What Girls Said 22

• I think with curves, his jaw will probably hit the floor. I think a curvy shape could rock this dress to the max. Because it's like "this old thing" and it is relaxed but the body is the main event. (like a picture someone else put up)

I think it looks good on the model too, but on her it looks much more informal because it's much more downplayed.

I think with good shoes and good jewelry, this could be a good statement look.

I didn't mean to offend by the way, I know I don't have a perfect body, and I think all body types are hella awesome. I just really like this style of dress on a curvy figure.

• i would so wear that, but with a nicer flat sandals , a cute crossed small bag, and a very small cute neck chain.. let my hair flow , with very little make up, and probably take a small jacket if it got darker and colder ;)

• if you have a similar figure
    it s beautiful
    simple is beautiful if you are naturally pretty

• No, I actually think it's super cute

• Vote A: Dress = Puuuurfect. Shoes = NOT

• its perfect all you need is some accessories

• it is a casual date after all, looks fine =]

• You said casual, so yea I think it's good!

• nope put a jean jacket and some heels with it! you just have to wear it right

• It is fine. Pretty

• It's cute, but dress it up with pumps and jewelry.

• dress is fine.. you could just spice up your outfit with some nice heels and some nice accessories

• It looks like something you wouldn't mind ruining when wearing to the beach. So yup - sloppy.

• I think it's perfect! I like it!

• Yeah way too simple. Very boring. You can spice it up with maybe some brightly colored leggings? Cardigan?

• You're going for casual. I would say that qualifies as casual.

Though I think you need some serious accessorizing because I find that dress boring af.

• I would wear a belt and a scarf or a necklace with that dress. And use other shoes.

• I don't love it but it's appropriate for a casual date. :)

• Maybe add some accessories , a stylish cardigan and It should look great

• It doesn't look flattering on any body shape, plus the low neckline combined with a lack of decoration makes it look a bit slutty.

• I would wear it with a nice sweater and heel boots

• It's absolutely perfect for a casual date! I'd totally wear this if I were you :)