Thigh gap: hot?

• Yay
  • Nay

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, it's all to do with your bone structure. If you have really wide-set hips, then I'm happy that you're happy with yourself, but I don't think that you need a thigh gap to be attractive.

What Guys Said 29

• just don't care. i didn't realize it was even a thing til last year. thigh gap or lack of doesn't arouse anything in me

• I don't care.
    I like when thighs touch, but leave that small hole, but I don't really care about thigh gaps.

• yes, but not all body types have them.
    hot, but not a big deal.

• Thigh gaps really hot! Red hot! No, even hotter than red. White hot!

• No its on the list of stupid trends made by women to make other women feel insecure about themselves. Ladies men, do not GIVE A FUCK about a thigh gap.

• I think its the stupidest thing that the new generation finds attractive. Give me a set of nice tits and ass and I'm one happy man

• I couldn't care less, you have them cool, you don't have them... that's cool too.

• Don't care and don't understand why it's suddenly such a big deal or big topic.

• literally no guys cares

• Thigh gaps, like eye color, is something that I am very indifferent about.

• If you have one and are born with it... Fine bit it is unhealthy for a woman to try to achieve something lime that when their musculature and bones don't support it.. It's genetic.

• Doesn't even hit my radar. I honestly don't even look.

• Sure, it can be

• Does nothing for me.

• couldnĀ“t care less.

• Thigh gaps are created by slender legs. So it all depends how slender. Everything looks good in proportions.

• way hot.

• I absolutely couldn't care less about that thing and I don't like it very much

• Choice C: Don't care.

• I'm more concerned about what's between the thighs than if I can see through them.

• Really depends on the girl, but most times it's hot.

• It's hot 😍

• Don't care.

• Who fucking cares.

• It really doesn't matter to me.

• Define the size of the thigh gap first.

• Girls for whom a thigh gap comes naturally will probably look best with a thigh gap.

Girls for whom one does not come naturally will probably look best without one.

Basically the gap itself doesn't matter much, what matters is being in good shape. Whether you have one at that point will depend on how your hip joints/pelvis are set up.

If you look good and have a thigh gap, you look at the gap and think 'hot'. If you look good and don't have one, you see those thighs together and think 'hot'.

• Indifferent

What Girls Said 13

• I think most will agree, it's okay when it's natural but it's nothing to strive for. Most men would find a woman attractive with or without it.

• I say Nay, only because sometimes people aren't in control of this, usually if you're hips are built more wider, you will always have a thigh gap. People shouldn't strive for one as it's the skeletal structure that defines it.

• meh... not hot
    #TeamThickThighs

• Thigh gap means thin well shaped legs which are pretty, and a lot of the time it also means curves which are good to :p

• Not hot

• I don't think it's either. Not every woman was built to have a thigh gap.

• I like thick thighs. Sorry.

• Vote A. I have one & also like them on other girls.

• Not hot.

• Thigh gap: irrelevant.

• Not Hot.

• On me I like thick thighs. Not too thick but well formed.

• I have thivh and I don't think it matters