Best piercings on a female (face)?

I'm thinking of getting a piercing. I have a couple in mind but want to know what others think looks good. If you don't like piercings that cool but I'd like opinions of people who do!

Most Helpful Guy

• I only like piercings on the ears.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like any facial piercing.

What Guys Said 6

• Nose. That's it.

• Nosr rings can look hot on some chicks

• Earrings and or a small stud on one side of the nose. Anything more seems to come off as slutty (tongue piercing) or a girl with some fked up issue. But that's just my opinion, some guys don't care

• Lip piercings, nose piercings and tongue piercings

• Nose ring on the edge of the nose is ideal.

• Nose is cute and sexy at the same time.

What Girls Said 5

• I have my nose pierced and it's probably the only thing on my face I would pierce. Everything else looks gaudy.

• I love piercings though i don't have a lot myself. You could get an eyebrow piercing, Nose piercing, septum piercing (in between nostrils), monroe piercing (above the lip on the left side), anti-eyebrow piercing (above the cheekbone) or a dimple piercing. I love 'em all.

• I don't really think any kind of piercing on the face looks good.

• i like all of them and if i didn't wanna get a professional job id probably get most of them

• I like the one that's in the middle of the bottom lip. I'm not sure what the name is but I think it's really cute