Girls, Dressing preferences?

Hi women and girls, i would to ask you one thing. Easy question. What do you prefer to see on man. Example, those white long sleeve shirts with casual black pants, or that track suit hip-hip thing. Some call that swag. Please, add why you choose one or another

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the situation for me, and the guy. One of my coworkers looks fantastic in buttondowns. I think in general I prefer more casual, jeans and a nice shirt unless it's for a specific event. Probably because I dress pretty casual usually as well.

What Girls Said 3

• I love long sleeve shirts on guys. Track suits are cool too but I don't see many of those around. Can't go wrong with the long sleeve though

• Casual, jeans with whatever top he feels good in. I like long or half-long hair on guys and dislike skinny jeans or "swag", those appear childish to me.

• I like when a guy wears Polo shirts and cardigans so that I can steal them. :)

• Seems like I'm old fashioned, have to change my wardrobe. Plenty of leather jackets and long sleeve casual shirts. Thank you ma'am :)

• Oh, leather jackets are super-cool too! Wear what you like!