I have had a problem with the way I've looked my whole life so please answer yes or no.

not another am I pretty or not picture but that's what I'm asking. OK see my friends say I'm pretty random guys say not so much. I have had a problem with the way I've looked my whole life so please answer yes or no please. thank you.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm, nice hair, great smile , beautiful blue eyes. I'd say you're pretty attractive. Keep in mind "random guys" say a lot of things and some are probably saying you're pretty too even though that might not reach your ears.

What Guys Said 1

• Very pretty, and very pretty eyes.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you are pretty and you don't need a guy to tell you what your about.

• definitely a very pretty face

• yea, you're pretty! YOu kind of look like kelly clarkson. And I mean that in a good way...

now be confident... :)

• You're pretty (nice eyes, lips, hair) but this sort of downer attitude probably downgrades your attractiveness factor. Attitude and charm count for a lot, sometimes. Work towards being more secure and confident!