Laser eye colour change, yes no maybe?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• look, I was born with cataracts, at 16 years old I had to get them removed, which means they remove my natural human lense and replace it with an artificial one. then years later, I had to get a laser procedure done because my eyes fogged up. trust me it wasn't a pleasant experience.. don't mess with your eyes, besides what colour are they?

• Boring brown :(

• Hmm ok i could try i guess :/

• Thanks for MHO!!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's like getting a tattoo, and WAY more risky. Wait a few more years, see what kind of risks come out in the media, and at that point if you're in a few thousand on the same color of contacts, then you'll know that's really the color you want to change too. Really hate to play the age card, but you're still young, and you may find this to be part of a phase.

My parents had my ears pierced when I was 2, and they required me to keep earrings in all the time. I'm allergic to 90% of earring posts on the market, and I can only wear surgical steel or gold. I hate gold, and I haven't worn earrings since I was 21, but I'll have the holes forever, because I kept jewelry in them too long for them to close over.

What Guys Said 12

• My eyes are always changing their colors so it would be a waste of time for me

• Uh, no.
    Anyway, you would have to live with that for the rest of your life- knowing that you actually said yes to that procedure.

• If you want to , why not?
    Just remember that this is a permanent change , there's no going back.

• Never heard of it but go for it not sure how safe it is though.

• no, never get a procedure if you don't need to. If your only issue with your appearance is your eye color, confider yourself lucky, baby.

• I love my brown eyes, so no

• no lol. just no

• If you want to risk going blind, sure.

• What about colored lenses?

• They'll bevdo expensive in the long run thou ://

• why in the long run?

• Well say if I was to wear them everyday it would cost a lot

• Nope. Seems like an unnecessary to go under for that.

• Maybe try getting a life. This obsession with appearance in your generation is pathetic.

• No I don't think it's worth it. I want to get my eyes lasered for better sight though

What Girls Said 17

• Would I risk the chance of going blind for a chance to change my eye color?
    Hmmmm... let me think...

HA!

• Big no, that's beyond shallow and honestly... really stupid, in my opinion.

• hey even i hate my eye color but I won't change it because its a boring brown, I've always enjoyed a nice crystal blue eye color but that doesn't mean I'll get it. Dont mess with your eyes - especially if you were born with a specific color, you were meant to have brown eyes.

• I admit purple eyes would be cool but I love my brown eyes. They're the color of dark chocolate so what not to love?

• Mine r brown 2 but most people ik say theyr boring :( (

• I guess if you REALLY want to because it makes you insecure it's fine, just like any cosmetic procedure. But just like any cosmetic procedure, it's best to avoid it.

• no, why is eye color so fussed about? it's literally unnoticeable by anyone who isn't in a close proximity to u. spend that money on breast implants or something.

• hell naw!!! i am fine with my eyes... and that whole thing sounds really risky

• The probable pain is enough to make me say no. Just get contacts, this is permanent I don't beleive you should have anything permanently on your body with no choice of having it removed.

• No way. I love my blue eyes. They remind me of my dad.

• For people who want to be like nordics eh

• Meh, a big no.

It looks like you risk yourself going blind.

Duh, okay then.

:\

• Seems painful.
    I'd never do it.

• They have contacts! Cx laser shit is very risky

• Nah, not something I care too much about. I like my brown eyes💁🏻💕

• Wouldn't recommend

• Wow I might look into that myself :) I did not know it existed

• Nahh, I like my eye color