Girls, how long goes it take you to shave your legs?

I was going for a massage and wanted to get rid of all the hair in my legs thinking the massage would feel better, what a project it turned out to be. It took me forever so now i'm wondering how long it usually takes someone who knows what they are doing lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shaving would be really quick... Like 5 minutes or maybe less.
    Waxing would take longer (like about 15-20 minutes, maybe). It depends on how much hair to wax, or if the hair is more coarse. For me, it takes me about 15 minutes to wax since I wax every 3-4 weeks and I'm not very hairy at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• ... What? It takes me only a minute to shave my legs._.
    I don't use cream or whatever. I just stand in the shower with warm water, and I have at it with a men's razor.
    To shave arms, armpits, legs, and you know where else ;)))))) it takes me like 5 minutes total.
    ... Am I That weird?

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 5-10 minutes? I usually shave when I'm in the bathtub though I guess that's easier compared to shaving while standing up - I hate shaving in the shower :p

0|0
    0|0
  • UGH depends, a quick leg shave usually like 5 mins, but if I wanna get every hair on both legs then about 20-30 mins (I take my time)

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 minutes or less. Depends on how precise I am and how long it's been since my last shave

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes me like a half hour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too long. If I shave my legs in the shower and everything I'm still not in there for more than 30 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to shave... but yes. It takes some time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too long. If you have a lot/thicker hair there then it would obviously take a bit longer to finish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Few minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 minutes if I have let the hair grow out. Other wise 1-2 minutes

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't really that one through did ya bro? 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • to do the job properly give yourself 30 minutes and remember to moisturize

0|0
    0|0
  • A full leg - baby smooth leg is 20-30min. Quick shave is 5

0|0
    0|0
  • i do it every morning so I've gotten fast at it.. lol probably just a few minutes

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 5 minutes. Then again, i don't have hair on my thighs, so i only shave half of my legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes me almost an hour.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 mins

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 minutes?