Girls, how long goes it take you to shave your legs?

I was going for a massage and wanted to get rid of all the hair in my legs thinking the massage would feel better, what a project it turned out to be. It took me forever so now i'm wondering how long it usually takes someone who knows what they are doing lol.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Shaving would be really quick... Like 5 minutes or maybe less.
    Waxing would take longer (like about 15-20 minutes, maybe). It depends on how much hair to wax, or if the hair is more coarse. For me, it takes me about 15 minutes to wax since I wax every 3-4 weeks and I'm not very hairy at all.

What Girls Said 20

• ... What? It takes me only a minute to shave my legs._.
    I don't use cream or whatever. I just stand in the shower with warm water, and I have at it with a men's razor.
    To shave arms, armpits, legs, and you know where else ;)))))) it takes me like 5 minutes total.
    ... Am I That weird?

• Like 5-10 minutes? I usually shave when I'm in the bathtub though I guess that's easier compared to shaving while standing up - I hate shaving in the shower :p

• UGH depends, a quick leg shave usually like 5 mins, but if I wanna get every hair on both legs then about 20-30 mins (I take my time)

• 15 minutes or less. Depends on how precise I am and how long it's been since my last shave

• It takes me like a half hour.

• Not too long. If I shave my legs in the shower and everything I'm still not in there for more than 30 minutes.

• I don't like to shave... but yes. It takes some time.

• Not too long. If you have a lot/thicker hair there then it would obviously take a bit longer to finish.

• Few minutes.

• 5 minutes if I have let the hair grow out. Other wise 1-2 minutes

• Didn't really that one through did ya bro? 😂😂

• to do the job properly give yourself 30 minutes and remember to moisturize

• A full leg - baby smooth leg is 20-30min. Quick shave is 5

• i do it every morning so I've gotten fast at it.. lol probably just a few minutes

• 10 minutes.

• Maybe 5 minutes. Then again, i don't have hair on my thighs, so i only shave half of my legs

• Forever

• It takes me almost an hour.

• 15 mins

• 5 minutes?