Ripped off half my eyebrow with face mask.. NOO?

God damn it!!! How long does it take eyebrows to grow back on average? I look like such a wally!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• First off dont panic.. once you cover it up noone will be able to tell!! i've been there..
    how fast its going to fully grow back depends on how fast your hair grow.. normally it should take about a month to grow and see enough hair but 1,5-2 months to turn bushy again..
    that said invest in a good brow pencil and brow mascara.. yes both.. cause you want to make it look real and in my experience that did the trick... once you draw your eyebrow with the pencil brush over it with the mascara, this will create small lines making it look like hair.. although if you only have a pencil that can do the trick as well just make sure not to overdo it.. good luck and dont worry too much about it!!

What Guys Said 4

• paint on a new one, women do this all the time.

• It'll take a few weeks. Get yourself some biotin supplements and down those things daily.

• Lol can we see?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Thank goodness for eye brow pencils and gels. I would say about a month for it to start looking normal, so in the meantime use the above

• It depends on how fast your hair grows but 1-2 months. You could try castor oil, it's said to speed up the process. But in the meantime, just use a brow pencil and you should be fine :)

• LMAO, when my older sister was young she was attempting to shape her eye brows for the first time and she clipped waaay too much of her left eye brow, she panicked and did the stupidest thing ever.. she actually clipped the right one too so they could match.. my mom laughed so hard that say

Anyway, use an eye brow pencil and in a few weeks they'll be all grown back

• I'd say seven - ten days to start growing it back

• It'll take a few months. Take biotin supplements. Draw 'em in for now OR get eyebrow extensions.

• Yikes 😬 Yeah it will take a little while for them to grow back! Go to Sephora or some place like that and get the people who work there to pick out an eyebrow pencil for you! They'll also show you how to use it! ☺️

• use some Vaseline at night time. it boosts the growth. your eyebrows will look great after about 4-7 months!!

• Ow?
    you could draw it on i think
    I don't know what id do

• It takes a couple months. I shaved my eyebrows off as a kid and it took a while for them to look normal. Just get bangs!!