Guys, if your SO developed fine lines and wrinkles (e. g crow's feet) in the future, would you want her to get botox injections?

• Yes, I would.
  • No, I would not.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a friend who has botox regularly, and it looks strange. It's changed her face. She has smoother skin, but she's not as pretty as she was. She looks too different/false
    Some people look better ageing gracefully.

What Guys Said 9

• No I would not, both my wife and I are aging, and you know what? That is okay, and honestly as I age and I see older couples, I hope that we look like them as we age in the sense that you can tell that even though they have aged they are still completely in love and I really like that.

• No. I don't want a woman to stay looking young forever, cause that's impossible to happen naturally.
    I don't want my girl to add fake stuff unless it's 100% needed.

• lol, no.

If I'm with her long enough for that to happen, I clearly love her enough to have already accepted that fact that she's going to grow old with me.

• if it bothers her yeah.

people are obsessed with not growing old. this question is a testament to that.

• If she wanted to, I'd be fine with it. I wouldn't actively want her to get Botox injections. As @aperolspritz said, it depends on how it's done.

• no, its just like a painting that is being painted over the course of life. i dont mind. my love goes deeper than crow's feet.

• It it always her choice. I would advise against it.

• i think i wouldn't want her to get botox injections

• I would happily age with her

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend has some of those and I want him to, just because stress really ages him and he's not like when we first met, I want him to solely because he does have a handsom face but stress really did make it look like it aged him. As for a female I'd get it if I was unhappy

• Guys on here won't fuck u unless ur under 25.