Are girls who have had cosmetic surgery (for superficial reasons only) still attractive to guys?

• Of course
  • Of course not

Most Helpful Guy

• If only for superficial reasons, the gal may be physically attractive. The underlying issues that brought on the wanting of said plastic surgery is most likely still there.

If it was "necessary" because of a condition as @maisgem21 suggested (meaning a by product), I'd personally be fine with it. Heck, my mom had plastic surgery a few years ago because her eye lids were drooping down as she aged. The procedure was necessary so she can see.

Most Helpful Girl

• I work in a male dominated world, and it is amazing to me that while the majority of my coworkers like to ogle, they aren't attracted to a cosmetically "improved" girl on a personal basis. Same goes for my boyfriend and the large majority of his friends as well as my own male friends. Apparently, according to them, fake is fun to look at but they prefer to play with the real thing.

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on the quality of the surgery, I suppose.

• Not so much. I detest when someone is fake.. If they had surgery because they aren't hot enough, then i have zero interest.

• Nope, I think it's stupid,

• If you are beautiful then don't do anything and if not beautiful it can enhance your beauty to some extent.

• Of course Kim kardashian had all that cosemetic surgery and she's still considered attractive lol 😂

• Really depends. If I can't see that she's had cosmetic surgery then it's fine (but I wouldn't want to know about it, because I would deem her vain as fck); however there are lots of ugly plastic women out there; like Jocelyn Wildenstein

• I've gotten multiple procedures done and no it's not obvious and yes I look amazing in comparison to before.

• I almost find those girls the least attractive. I prefer natural looks

What Girls Said 7

• I mean usually cosmetic surgery if done right would be still attractive, so I don't see anything wrong with someone having surgery to correct something they don't like about themselves. Have to be really self conscious and wanted a change to make them happier which I think is great.

• I wouldn't ever for superficial reasons but i dont classify those who do. Some have such low confidence because of their 'small boobs' and so on.. that it later gives them the confidence to be happy. Genally though i think its better to find confidence within yourself.. to teach or make you love yourself as a person. But it doesn't make you a bad or flawed person to have consmetic surgery for superficial reasons its just not something i would ever do.

• I believe they are. I know of two Asian celebrities who had a lot of surgeries but it didn't stop people from being fascinated with their lives and they ended up benefiting from it in a good way. THey've gone to be spokesperson for brands and model a bit. Infact their surgical altered good looks has made them rich and business is booming for them.

• Considering that in most cases guys couldn't even tell when a girl had something done I'd say yes.

• I read through the comments.

I was born with a facial birth defect and was picked on severely for my appearance... in addition I had trouble with my breathing, nasal passages and speech. The only thing that could resolve those issues is plastic/cosmetic surgery... the change of appearance was a bonus.

The birth defect is commonly known as cleft lip and palette, also known as CLAPA and a charity called Smile Train donates plastic surgery to the kids with CLAPA.

• Lol of course. Cause guys are visual like that.

• Um duh. Look at Hollywood