Do guys really find tattoos attractive/sexy/hot on girls or is it just another awful trend?

• They are supet hot
  • They are nothing special/don't bother me
  • They are hideously ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, a woman's body is a work of art, and a tattoo is like graffiti - would the Mona Lisa or the Statue of David be improved by spray-painting a tag on top? No.

in my opinion, the whole "body modification" fad is a shame - and lots of people regret it later.

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends; i have a tattoo myself and plan to get more, but am against irresponsible inking.

if it has meaning and/or is tasteful, go for it. but i don't want to see low quality or more ink than your skin; also, cartoon characters or shitty emo quotes are definitely a deal breaker for me.

my dad designed my tattoo for me, and it's absolutely gorgeous. i've had it since i was 25, and there's not a single regret to be had. i'll post a picture of it, if i can.

What Guys Said 17

• If it's a real tattoo with meaning than yes, very sexy. Or even a tattoo that is just decoration is ok as long as it is tasteful.

Goth tattoo, lame quotes, skulls, hearts with knives through them, naked babies, or just low quality tattoos done by inexperienced artists are all a huge turn off.

• agreed, can't stand that kind of shit. I love quality work that took countless hours, or stuff with THOUGHT.

• Usually no, it's like why ruin beautiful elegant skin? But a little tattoo on her wrist, or back, or calf or whatever can be attractive because it's meaningful for her. I just met this girl that had this really neat tattoo on the back of her neck and I thought that was attractive.
    Just nothing excessive, like an arm sleeve. Not into that at all.

• I get compliments on my picture a lot: http://bit.ly/22s4sql

• im not a fan of tattoos. is it a deal breaker? it honestly depends what it is and how big etc.

I was dating a girl who had a "juicy lucy" tramp stamp and every time we went to the beach or she was in a bikini it was embarrassing.

we didn't break up because of the tattoo, but it was hideous lol.

• It really depends, the tattoo, location, colours, sayings, classy or just full of tattoos, I like skin on girls, but i won't complain about a few tattoos. I do t think that girls with tattoos would like me lol

• Well i think tattoos are cool and all and i used to want a couple. But i think they look bad on the skin, especially women because it ruins the beauty of their skin and distracts from their other features forcing to focus on something drawing with gaudy colors the tattoo artist used, like puke pea green and other ones, moatly because how the inks mixed. Dont get me wrong tatts are awesome, but i think it makes someone less attractive

• I LOVE ink on a girl. The more the merrier.

• Tattoos are hideous and make a girl look like a skank.

• there was a stage where every young woman had a tatt on the bottom of her back, an obnoxious trend

• It looks good when your young but when your older is looks bad.

• Really hot!

• Sorry, looks trashy

• yes, i do.

• So you'd get it to be become more attractive, and not as a form of expression?

• Pffftt every like 1 in 3 people got a tatt nowadays nothing individual anymore in my opinion

• For me it depends on what it is, and where it is located. If is is something like...
    Skulls, snakes, or fire - unattractive.
    Hearts, lips, or flowers - attractive.
    Symbols or writing - neutral.

I also don't like face tattoos, sleeves, or anything covering a large area of skin.
    I may be in the minority here, but I find 'Tramp Stamps' hot as hell. Although they are a visual turn on, I don't know if I'd actually bring myself to date a girl who has one, because girls who have 'Tramp Stamps' are usually, well... tramps.

Ideally, I could meet a modest, conservative girl, form a relationship with her and eventually convince her to get a 'Tramp Stamp' just to spice things up a bit lol.

• I love tattoos on women

• C - hideously ugly!

What Girls Said 4

• I find tattoos, piercings, dyed hair etc to be extremely hot on both genders. Not everyone can pull off a certain type of tattoo/piercing, or a color for hair, but either way always hot

• It's just another awful trend

• people get tattoos for themselves not to be "super hot" thats insane.
    never get something permanent just to appeal to some dumb boy

• I personally think it varies from guy to guy. My boyfriend hates tattoos and piercings, and luckily I have none of those things.