Can girls still look sexy without high heels? (Ballet flats/sneakers/chelsea boots/sandals)?

• Yup definitely
    100% (21)97% (28)98% (49)Vote
  • No way
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like the sound of high heels, i sometimes see ladies walking around and you just here this *clank clank* which is really irritating.

Also they are really bad for your feet posture and position, and can effect your foot in many other ways which doesn't provide any sexiness to them whatsoever as it's the main thing i think of before considering it sexy.

It even makes them walk like they are always trying to balance themselves with that flick o the wrist pose with their bag on their arm. Absolute put down for me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yes. I'm one sexy chica who rarely wears heels. It's a turn off when I try walking in them, so it's best I stick to ground level.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Not only can girls still look sexy without high heels, they get to walk in a way that is more comfortable and natural for them (and healthier for their feet).

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Not crazy about chelsea boots tho, or high riding boots

1|0
    0|0
  • of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • Women look leagues better without high heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course, i married a dancer

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes girls can look sexy with or without heels

1|0
    0|0
  • i like ballet flats best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously man.

Sometimes i see girls are really uncomfortable with heels yet they put on...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they can look sexy without high heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do love a good pair of sandals

0|0
    0|0
  • a girls "sexiness" and "attractiveness" is NOT determined by what shoes they wear. its determined by her physical beauty and personality.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Of course they can. Shoes don't make the person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I'm not a huge fan of heels. I feel sexiest in combat boots lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, whatever makes you think we can't?

1|0
    0|0
  • i only wear nike sneakers and converse never heels unless its to go to a party or an event

1|0
    0|0