Do guys notice or prefer designer brands on a girl or they don't care?

• Yup we notice
  • Nah we really couldn't care less

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that the most important things about a girl's clothes are that they are neat, clean, and high enough quality for the occasion.

Neat: If your clothes fit your body style and personal style well.

Clean: If your clothes don't show the residues of today's lunch, and they are ironed properly.

High Enough Quality for the Occasion: The brand name doesn't matter, as long as the clothes are appropriate to whatever occasion you are in. I know girls that can pull off looking like stunners in $8 outfits from the thrift shop that are carefully selected and put together well, and I know girls that look like ass in their latest tacky $700 purchase from Nordstrom's.

What Guys Said 6

• Wearing designer clothes shows you have more money than sense. Stick with the cheaper brands. They're just as good, and you can have a great time with the money left over!

• It doesn't matter if the brand is designer, it just matters if it looks good. You're under 18, so other than like Abercrombie, Forever21, and Victoria's Secret, no guys are going to know about women's clothing brand names anyway.

• I prefer non designer brands on a woman. Shows she's practical.

• 100% irrelevent.

• I honestly couldn't careless about these things

• I don't give a shit actually

What Girls Said 2

• Most of them don't 😅

• I like designer clothes and from where I am from people notice everything