What's the difference in "girl pretty" and "guy pretty"?

Basically what I'm asking is, what is the difference between the women that other women think are attractive, and the women that men find attractive? Do you think women and men have different traits they think are attractive in women? If so, what are they? If you'd like, find some pics to illustrate the difference between girl pretty and guy pretty.

Updates:
I think I was misunderstood. I meant what girls find pretty in other girls and what guys find pretty in girls.

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls focus more on being in fashion, accessories, well done makeup, details, matching.

Guys focus more on how bad they want to fuck her.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I think for women it's how another woman presents herself. Her attitude and aura. For guys with how physically attractive she is

0|0
    0|0
  • Women have makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think they're the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • This depends on the person more than on their chromosomes.

0|0
    0|0
  • "guy pretty" more likely means "guy handsome"

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if you call a guy pretty then he probably has feminine features to him such as smaller features on their face, but a girl that's pretty has symmetry in her face with small features usually too

0|1
    0|0
    • No prettiness comes from certain features accentuated not diminished. High cheekbones large eyes big Lips defined chin graceful nose smoothly shaped forehead.

• Show All
    • thats actually how i think it goes. My boyfriend has a bunch of feminine traits and i find him very pretty

• @ZenithDawn yeah that's when I usually consider a guy to be pretty when he has certain features a woman would have so yeah that makes sense

What Girls Said 3

• I guess what women find pretty in other women is the typical media standard, strong facial features, tall, skinny, etc. while men find soft/feminine features more desirable in women.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion it's the same except guys case would have stronger shakes bone structure and a bit more muscle.

I don't think conventionally masculine looking men look pretty at all. Often they look just too straggly.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys just want the boobs

0|0
    0|0