Eyes??

Just wondering if I'm the only one that finds eyes of the opposite sex really interesting ? (not sexually, but emotionally)

There's something just...divine you feel when you look into your love's eyes.

link

link

It seems like you're starting into the heavens...distant galaxies or something. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I never noticed eyes of the opposite sex until my current boyfriend. Then again I've never been in love until my current boyfriend or have felt as much of an emotional connection with anyone else. But I love looking into his eyes. I feel like they can tell me so much about what he's feeling or thinking.

What Girls Said 2

• Holy, I almost fainted! The first picture looks very similar to my eyes. Except mine are a lighter green on the outside, and an orange-ish shade in the middle. Haha, don't know why I even shared that :P

But anyways, I agree with you. There is definitely something very interesting and heart-warming when you look at the opposite sex's eyes.

• Almost fainted ? haha whys that ?! :P

• Haha because I've never found a picture of eyes that looked similar to mine :P

• I like eyes. I've never been in love, though. But I do find eyes very pretty and fascinating.

What Guys Said 3

• There's a reason the phrase "the eyes are the window to the soul" exists. It's true. You can almost find out more about a person by staring into their eyes than by anything else. It's fascinating how emotive they can be.

• Yea I love that saying because its soooooo true

• i agree with travesty, I absolutely adore my girlfriends eyes :}

• Yes, I love eyes.