How long is your hair?

• Girl with long hair
  • Girl with medium length hair
  • Girl with short hair
  • Guy long hair
  • Guy medium length hair
  • Guy short hair
  • What hair?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair is pretty long as you can see from the picture, from behind it covers all my back.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a guy, and my hair is almost shoulder length now. So I'd say it's pretty long.
    I plan on growing it even longer, but I don't know how much.

• My hair is down to the middle of my back.

• I'm a guy with short hair

• Vote D

• I cut my hair for job interviews, but I'm growing it back out and expect to have it long again by December.

• Pretty long, almost halfway down my back

What Girls Said 15

• I've got long hair.

• Medium Length but it Used to be a lot Longer a few years ago.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Well what is long and short to you? I assumed you'd actually put in lengths like "shoulder" "bra" "mid-back" etc.
    I google "long hair styles" and half the results have shoulder length hair. So apparently that is the new long, and like pixie cuts are the new short.
    I have hair that just reaches the top of my butt which to me would be "long" not "really long" or anything.

• Yea exactly. Long hair meaning at least past your shoulders. Long hair.

• Most people know what long hair is so I assumed they'd be able to tell as to wether their hair was long medium or short.

• Well yes. But as I said, whenever I've googled long hair styles it's always been shoulder length and to me that has always been the definition of short. Bra length is medium. But apparently now shoulder is long, and bra is like "really long".
      So it is subjective, there isn't one definition of it.

• My hair is naturally in an afro that reaches my shoulders but when stretched it is almost armpit length.

• I have really short hair, and I love it! It doesn't require much fuss unless it's windy, and my natural curl gives it a cute wave at this length.

• My hair is long. Almost to my bumbum. And I have no intentions of cutting it any time soon.

• Medium length. Had long hair (few inches above waist) but cut them short because of damage

• My hair is superrrr long right now.

• Vote B. Medium beach and pool hair :P

• I'm a girl with long hair but im thinking of having it cut (not so much tho lol)

• my hair is long, it is down to my waist

• I just got a haircut, it's pretty short right now.

• Shoulder length, but as soon as I get a big girl job and graduate etc. I'm getting a pixie cut.

• girl with long hair

• My hair use to be able to touch the ground o always tripped I've of when I was younger, and ye