Strapless bras, tops and dresses. What do you guys think of them and girls do you feel comfortable in them?

• I'm a girl and I like wearing then.
  • I'm a girl and I find them uncomfortable to wear/feel unflattering in them.
  • I'm a guy and I think they look good.
  • I'm a guy and I don't think they are the most flattering to look at.

Most Helpful Guy

• strapless tops, yes... just bras not so much

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Good here. Makes me want to touch and kiss her shoulders (I'll just assume she likes that if she's wearing a dress like this).

What Girls Said 6

• id have to REALLY love the item to get it strapless. i usually hate them. i like off the shoulder or one shoulder more.

• I've had a bad experience - I was wearing a strapless bra and top once and it kept slipping down and revealing a bit of nip.. so embarrassing!

• They look cute, but unfortunately they weren't made for bigger chests. 😕

• I've never seen or worn a strapless bra worth a damn. That's what happens when you have more boob than a B or C cup at most.

• I like how they look but they are not for my body type.

• Boobies too big looks like they're falling off my chest. Wore a strapless dress to my ball. Bad idea. Photos look like I have a MASSIVE gap between where my shoulders start and my boobs start.