And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• The poll is just perfect 👌😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol guys and girls differ so muchXD

• Well it was perfect lol. When i commented, 3 guys voted A, and 3 girls voted B.

Should've known it wouldn't last 😂

• Lmao :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not. If the two perfectly match its OK. If next year one of those weard fashion guys in Paris or Milan puts it on the catwalk, everybody will do it.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Laughed at the gender split !! Most men like hosiery , as this is ultra feminine , we are attracted to femininity , so to us it looks ab fab !! However women dress for other women & tend to follow the fashion fascists to the letter. Looks quite classy , don't let others think for you !!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! :D
      Yep so many things girls got problems with guys don't care and then girls will love to wear stuff guys hate bhaha

• @asker From girlhood , women are conditioned by the " media " to look down on men as worthless , sex crazed vermin & on the flip side , give you poor ladies some serious body image problems by shoving impossible looks standards down your throats , so thisis total crap for everyone. Even my 9 yr old daughter commented on this !! Stay as you are , with feminine class , which is seriously lacking nowadays !!

• You're totally right. :)

• surprisingly looks ok. it is a bit weird but nothing wrong with it, so i voted fine

1|0
    0|0
  • They'd both look better without the tights

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah looks fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5