87% (33)84% (21)86% (54)Vote
  • Meh..
    13% (5)16% (4)14% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE them so much and I have no idea why! I think they can look so classy and elegant... those are the kinds of dresses I imagine when I think of the word elegant, along with the woman wearing lovely stilettos walking down a staircase with the most poised of grandeur imaginable...

@redeyemindtricks your thoughts on this?

1|0
    0|0
    • Funny you'd mention it, I'm really not much of a long-dress girl, but, this is pretty much the only style of long gown that I like.

I have this one: #herve4lyf
      s3.amazonaws.com/.../long-red-gown.jpg

I am NOT good at walking down stairs in heels mahahah #spazgirl
      I mean, if I have to go down more than 2 or 3 stairs, and I don't have a SOLID handrail (or my husband's or son's hand) to hold, I am not above turning around and walking down the damn stairs backwards, just so I can walk on mah toesies.

but, yeah... I <3 that dress. I only have 2 red dresses, and that's one of them.

• Show All
    • no problem haha.
      the cool thing is that a lot more women can afford a nice wardrobe than they think, at least after a few years. see, it can cost $$ to initially acquire a nice wardrobe, but, once you have a certain number of pieces -- provided yr tastes don't run toward tacky things that won't be worth much by the next season (i'm lookin' at you, balmain) -- it becobmes surprisingly affordable on a cost-per-wear basis, because most of these things resell for very close to 100% of their original price. (obviously not things like footwear... but, dresses, jackets, handbags, and basically anything that doesn't show significant wear and doesn't need tailoring.)

thanks for the kind words sweetie.

• @redeyemindtricks Of course and I have a great taste in clothing (Imo of course) but I dont have the money to afford it.

Like 30$+ for shoes it seen as WAY too expensive and the most my family/i can even afford to spend on clothes is like 20$ MAX on an article of clothing.

What Guys Said 5

• Love them... although not very practical considering I don't live in a large city and a lot of things around here ether involve water or bush. It's just not something you'd see here very often which probably increases the allure. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • yup, looking good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy AF!! 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell fuking yea lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yummy!😜

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Not with those sandals but I do like side splits. I don't think I'd feel comfortable wearing one myself but I really like the way they look on other people <3

1|0
    0|0
  • not those but in general i love spliced clothing, cut out clothing, but the pics are not my style. i voted yum though bc i love hallowed clothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, indeed.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like em

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the dress, but not the skirt

1|0
    0|0
  • Loooove.
    Allows me to show off my calf muscles in long dresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love those so much!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love these dresses

1|0
    0|0
  • Vote A = Yes but NOT with roman sandals.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I own the first dress

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them!

1|0
    0|0
  • Those are adorable! I'd wear them!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's like a maxi-skirt or a maxi-dress but with a touch of sexiness. Especially if you've got yummy legs, that sneak peek can go a long way. Classy without being trashy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sext
    Always have a dream to wear that

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

1|0
    0|0