Do you girls love buying bags, which kind? Guys, do you take any notice of them and if so what do you prefer?

Clutch Do you girls love buying bags, which kind? Guys, do you take any notice of them and if so what do you prefer?

shoulder
cross body

handbag
Rucksack

• Clutch
  • Shoulder
  • Cross body
  • Handbag
  • Rucksack
  • I'm a girl and I don't carry a handbag/I'm a guy and I never notice these things.

Most Helpful Guy

• I noticed them, I even like some of them, but most of the time I don't get it. Gucci and a lot of the other “designer" bags I see girls with are usually either ugly or plain as all get out. Yet they'll pay so much money for it, why? There's literally nothing special about them. Your just paying for the name.

• Couldn't agree more lol I don't get it either :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Cross body bags. I only need a small bag to carry my wallet, keys, and phone, and I like that I don't have to carry it with my hand and can move freely with it on. No issues with the strap falling off my shoulder, and nothing big getting in my way.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a guy and I definitely pay attention to the handbag a girl carries. I think it's a huge indicator of the girl's character.

• Hm, makes sense. Thanks for responding.

• Rucksack, don't like any of the others

What Girls Said 3

• i like to use handbags... the actual one i won is as bigger than me... but i like it cause i can carry my stuffs in there

• I don't really enjoy purses/handbags. Since I'm in HS everything I need is in my backpack but once I get older I'll probably use a handbag

• Handbags are the only ones I actually use