Do you think bangs look cute on girls?

i want to get bangs, my hair is long and one length, so it would be a pretty big change. what do you think of girls with fringes? Does it automatically make you think of them as sweet? I don't like that connotation, too much pressure :D

Was thinking something like this or a side swept look.Do you think bangs look cute on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• side bangs yeah. not front bangs unless its just a few wisps.

What Guys Said 19

• I am not crazy about the first two, but I really like the third one. The first two look are too straight in front.

• Some people can pull it off... some can't. i like the ones that can.
    (is that first pic Teresa Lisbon from "The Mentalist"?)

• Yes band look great on a woman. You just have to kind of keep them trimmed so they don't get in your eyes.

• Personally, I like being able to see a cute girls face but really it doesn't matter because I would probably fall for a lady that connected with me regardless of minor hairstyle differences.

I mean as long as your hair isn't extremely out of the norm then I don't really think anything you do will make a huge difference in the way people will think about you.

• Dude it adds to the flavor it's like when u go to a window and say oh main this frame is beautiful & the drapes just add to it.

• oh man* sorry phone

• Side bangs yes
    front bangs no

• Well it would be better if u share your own photo :) a hairstyle like this doesn't suit much on my girlfriend.. but I've seen other girls in this hairstyle n they really look so cute! So it's all about the face... some hairstyles aren't meant for a particular face :)

• it can look good, depends a bit on her overall style and haircut.

• Yes they can be

• front bangs on girls are soooo cute. Especially on the first girl, Makes them have an innocent look.

• Yupp yup yupp 😍😍😍 that last girl though!! Hott

• I'm not the biggest fan of them, but they're not TERRIBLE

• Im not really into that.

• gotta have the face for bangs my boyfriend pulls them off Perfectly B^)

• They look cool.

• Oh god yes I love bangs and long hair. Simple bangs= bangs!!

Bad pun so sorry

• alexis bledel was my childhood tv crush. I'll take a girl with side or front bangs side part I love bangs.

• Yes, some females can pull it off.

• Sure. I don't have many strong opinions on hair as long as they don't cover her eyes because that's bad for her eyesight and shows she doesn't care about that that much.

• Don't like em, not really sure why

What Girls Said 12

• yea... but you shouldn't forget that to each face shape the bang type

• It really depends on the person. Bangs don't suit everyone. I have bangs like the first girl, I've naturally had them since I was younger. I remember a girl in my class told me she liked my bangs and then a few days later she had a fringe. But it didn't suit her very well, she eventually started clipping them away. They have to suit the person.

• They look good if you have the right face for it.

• Regardless, I'm keeping my side bang.

• they can look good but not with curly hair

• It is an all time favorite hairstyle of mines

• Wait till you see the pimples inside ;) Jk.

• Some can pull it off others just can't do it.

• i personally don't like them but it depends on the way your face is

• You should get side swept bangs as they tend to suit people the most, plus front bangs aren't really in style at the moment.

• Don't get bangs, they're a pain in the ass. I don't find that they look good.

• If they can pull it off, it's a very cute look