Girls, Do you like metrosexuals?

What do you think of a metro sexual man who waxes his excess body hair and all.
Would you date a metrosexual man and prefer him over other average man?

Metrosexual like underwear male model?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• nope, can't say I find metrosexual men to be particularly attractive. Several times I've been turned off from an otherwise attractive guy because the fact that things like his eyebrows were more perfectly sculpted than my own made me realize that I wouldn't want to be with someone with whom I could share tweezers.

What Girls Said 3

• To be honest too hairy is better than no hair. I want a man, and if he seems like a boy because he's hairless it's a turn off. I'm sure if I cared about a guy that was one I'd be able to tolerate it though!

• I wouldn't date a guy who doesn't get rid of his excess body hair so there's that.
    I also wouldn't date a guy who dresses like a tramp and has bad personal hygiene.
    So metrosexual men are pretty much the only type of men I date.

• I always thought I wouldn't, but in the end it comes down to the same thing for me - personal habits are never the crux of whether I REALLY like someone, it boils down to their values and their attitude to other people. If looking 'hot' is the only thing driving people then we've reached a sorry state of affairs.