I have pale legs and I want to wear skirts?

The weather is too hot and i want to wear my beautiful skirts without tights. The problem is my skirts are darker colored and my legs are screaming "hello" when i wear them as they are white so people always comment on it :(

• Screw them wear your skirt!
    86% (32)97% (34)92% (66)Vote
  • Get a fake tan!
    14% (5)3% (1)8% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wear whatever you're comfortable in. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• pale on its own can be very attractive, its just some pale is translucent , where you can see veins... in that case id wear tights,. or tan cream. its not hard just spread it on with your hands.

i think you should wear whatever you want its just if it bothers you use tan cream.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Buy a few light skirts and wear it until your legs get a bit tan. I'm currently that way with my back. I work outside so I have a obvious farmers tan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with being pale?

1|0
    0|0
  • haha nothing wrong with pale skin. Plus if you do wear a skirt you can get a tan on your legs if you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • why would your legs be tan if its just starting to get warm and you wear pants all winter? Gotta let the sun shine on them a little.

1|0
    0|0
    • No i mean everyone's legs are white in the beginning of summer but they still get tan in time. mine, however, are insisting on getting ZERO tan all summer so skirts immediately draw attention to my legs. 🙄

• Maybe you just have very fair skin, there's nothing wrong with that

• Wear them because it will show great color contrast

1|0
    0|0
  • Um pale legs are fuckin hot. tans on white girls is yuck.

The paler the better

1|0
    0|0
  • Pale is beautiful. The paler the better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear your skirt more and your legs won't be as pale...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea screw them. Who cares what they say

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear the damn skirt

1|0
    0|0
    • It's just that im sick of hearing "omg have you met the Sun?"

• lol people will always have their comments. in darker skinned cultures, if someone tans... they get teased as though they're burnt toast nobody wants.

• @popsickle yeah you're right well people are gonna talk i wish they kept it to themselves 🤐 lol

• Then wear a skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes no difference, put your sexy on. I'm a leg man will still find them sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes me want to touch them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I like pale women.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I had very pale legs when I just started out with wearing skirts during the summer. You will tan quickly over a few weeks. Don't be ashamed! My guy friend told me I had sexy legs, and I didn't expect that sort of comment!

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha I have super pale legs too and I wore shorts today
    My friends jokes about my white legs but I don't mind cause that just how we are LOL
    We them~ Don't worry about how pale your legs are

1|0
    0|0
  • wear your beautiful dark skirts and let your beautiful pale legs glow!

2|0
    0|0
  • Just wear it, or get different coloured skirts

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear your skirt, no one is concerned with your legs. It won't look bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I checked A before I read B
    In actuality, I'd vote C) All of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear the skirt, you can throw on some leggings under if you really care!

0|1
    0|0
  • Just wear the skirt. Who cares what other people think? Do what makes you happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know the feeling too well. Sucks to be pale. Anyway, I voted A.

1|0
    0|0