Too much makeup?

do you think its unattractive if a girl is wearing this much make up link rather then this link

Most Helpful Guy

• Wearing makeup really catches my attention, but if a girl is wearing sooo much makeup that I can't even see her natural look; It's a turnoff. It is more important to see a girl's natural look with some makeup just for that extra catch rather than having the entire face covered in makeup.

What Guys Said 5

• they have used the same amount of make up in both pics

the airbrushing is just done differently

and its okay to wear that much for a photo shoot

but its quite nasty looking at it close up in real life

• Too much makeup period is gross.

• Interesting...I don't really like make up and in Europe girls have the habit of either just using the minimum (or what looks like the minimum!) or overdoing it.

Sometimes I see High School classes American girls visiting Europe and I'm always surprised that most of them use make up with good sense. Do they learn it at school in the US?

• No lol I guess we just tend not to care

i mean I'm European not American but I live here

and when I do go to Europe the have cakes and frosting on there face and dressed like their going to prom when their walking to the mall

• Second picture way hotter= less makeup.

• as long as the girl doesn't have too much make up to notice then she will be fine to most guys but then some guys like no make up but too much is a def turn off to most guys.

What Girls Said 7

• the weird thing is I think kim looks better than eva without makeup so its not like she has anything to hide.personally I think they both look good but the eyeshadow and mascara is too much for kim .

kim without makeup"

link

eva without

link

• I see girls with that much makeup all the time, and while I can't speak toward the sex appeal of heavy makeup I can tell you that I think it looks incredibly trashy off the catwalk, even on really pretty girls. When people stop looking at your eyes and start looking at the paint on your eyes, you've gone too far.

• The second link doesn't look as bad. If your a girl, just use a decent amount of makeup, not covering up the whole entire face. Let your face "breath". Or you can go solo, and not wear makeup at all. Makeup is supposed to enhance beauty, not hide the face.

• I really wonder what these people look like in real life makeup less.

• They're both wearing the same amount - Eva Longoria is just using more neutral colours.

• I agree with the other answers. It doesn't matter how much, it's how it looks. For example, I have a friend who wears a sh*tload of makeup, and she looks gorgeous and natural.

• the first link is fine but not for daytime

the second link is nice too.

its not so much the AMOUNT of makeup, its HOW IT LOOKS. I'm willing to bet eva is wearing almost as much makeup as kim she just used a more natural color pallete and went for the natural look