Tight Clothing For Guys? Yes/No?

So I'm not talking super super skin tight, but I feel like a lot of the stuff people where now days is like 2-3 sizes over what they should be wearing? Maybe, I'm the only one who feels like this?

Is tighter clothing attractive rather too loose to someone of you women out there?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like tight shirts on guys, but not too tight.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it when I have a mini hard on and chick are looking. :D

• I really want to put this as the best answer... Lol

What Girls Said 2

• I prefer clothes on men that have a nice snug fit (unless they're shaped like a water balloon.)

• Bahahaha! I'm a guy, but I totally agree with that statement.

• If a guys ass is nice, then his jeans should show it off. Same goes for the other side! I'm generous in showing off my more attractive parts - guys should return the favor. by the way - these baggy pants with the waist at thigh level make me laugh - especially if it looks like they're holding themselves.

• True! Thanks for the reply.

• Too tight is a no-no in my opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends. Tight shirts (not too tight) can look good if you're muscular, if you are skinny, it will make you look skinnier, so don't wear them.

Tight jeans are always a no, that looks fucking awful.

• Hmm I'll keep it in mind, I hate how everyone has so many different kinds of tastes, interesting shopping these days.

• maybe shirt-wise... pants-wise? fuck no... things need to breathe.

• I know what a dude would say... Did you read it or just a quarter of it?

"Is tighter clothing attractive rather too loose to someone of you ""women"" out there?"
      Unless you lied on your profile or your picture, I wasn't asking you. :P lololol

• Should have made the question gender specific... the option is available.