What do you think of skinny jeans?

• They look awful on both men and women.
    12% (7)12% (5)12% (12)Vote
  • They look sexy on women but awful on men.
    50% (30)69% (29)58% (59)Vote
  • They look sexy on men but awful on women.
    0% (0)2% (1)1% (1)Vote
  • They look sexy on both men and women.
    38% (23)17% (7)29% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|23

Most Helpful Girl

• I love love love skinny jeans! They're the only type of pants I own. They come in so many styles and fabrics and colors. Jeggings, khaki skinnies, uniform skinnies, blue jean skinnies, knitted skinnies... they are great for any occasion. Love 'em!

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha yes, I know skinny pants come is so many different pants. I love skinny pants on women. :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I am guilty and own *1* pair.

If I could go back, I'd never have bought them. I'd rather wear a dress with a cinched waist or a belt. lol, online shopping, I'm OMW!

0|1
    0|0
    • Now... They do look sexy on the right body. For Example:

http://data.whicdn.com/images/75694930/large.jpg

• Show All
    • They look sexy on any kind of body, you know they look good on you.

• FUCK.. that is a booty.

• When fat people wear them, it's a war crime.

1|3
    0|0
  • I think there's only a very small percentage that look good in them, like long legged and slender but not thin women and Mick Jagger.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I think you can't be super thin to wear them. Women with a little meat look better in them.

• It's hard to find nice regular jeans when you see skinny jeans in all freaking stores! It's annoying. I picked option B

0|0
    0|0
    • Come to think of it there probably is not many opinions for women that don't like skinny jeans.

• Show All
    • Regular women's jeans are more relaxed in the ass to aye than skinny ones.

• Sorry if that made you un comfy. 😀

• I think they look awful on anyone usually.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess you don't own any then. :P

• I own some from when I went through my goth phase :P One pair has black studs running down the side, it was so pretentious. But I don't wear any of my skinny jeans, no, they're way too uncomfortable.

• There was the woman that collapsed because her skinny jeans were way too tight as well.

• Apple? Skinny jeans? You're clearly a hipster. Are you at Starbucks on their free WiFi right now?

0|0
    0|0
    • What the hell? When did I ever say I was talking about myself? I was talking about skinny jeans on general on men and women in general this was not posted about me. Oh yeah, I pretty much never go to Starbucks either and I don't use free WIFI either. Just saying that is all.

• i personally love skinny jeans and i can pull them off well enough but not particularly on men. some in both genders can pull them off and some seriously can't. its half and half. depends on the guy an long as he looks presentable i don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look great on girls and it depends on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't stand skinny jeans. I love bootcut and flare unless its hot out then Im not wearing pants, shorts and mini skirts all the way!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I don't understand how some women wear jeans in the middle of summer. They must sweat because it is way way to hot to wear jeans in summer.

• I only wear skinny jeans. I think they look cute. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're the best jeans I've ever brought. Received so many compliments in mine... from both female and male.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it on girls but I don't think guys should ever wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • they can look sexy on men and women

0|0
    0|0
  • They look sexy on women but awful on men

0|0
    0|0
  • They can look sexy on both genders.
    Probably wouldn't look that great on guys with big legs though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer straight leg jeans. More universally flattering.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• i think they generally look terrible on men and women. but some women can pull them off. still i think there are more flattering styles

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look good on girls, not so good on guys, but only skinny people, they just look horrible on obese people. But I hate to say that I have to rely on skinny jeans for not using a belt, so I guess I'm glad they exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans look good on skinny people, irrespective of gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • They crush your balls, are not that pleasant to move around or sit in, and how the hell are you meant to use the pockets?

0|0
    0|0
  • They look good on skinny people, usually young.

1|0
    0|0
  • guys can wear tight fit jeans but not skinnies:

www.themansworkshop.com/.../Fit5.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • They're hot on a hot woman
    For men.. well.. not a man if you wear em lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha guess what a woman said about those skin tight skinny jeans.

• They look good on skinny women.
    pixel.nymag.com/.../23-skinny-jeans.w245.h368.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans are much like a cheap motel.
    No ball room.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look horrible on everyone, especially on obese people

2|0
    0|0
  • They look great on women, but sorry I can't fit in skinny jeans. Tried it, and felt so uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look good on both genders. I like to wear them because they are comfortable. Everyone has their preferences though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't wear skinny jeans cause my knots don't fit

0|0
    0|0
  • THey look great if it's a hot body

0|0
    0|0
  • They look bad in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • yay on girls, nay on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans always look good on girls. But with guys, if they're TOO skinny it looks bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy on women, awful on men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them and i wear them sometimes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Look sexy on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • what do you consider "skinny jeans" ?

0|0
    0|0
  • They look good on fire.

0|0
    0|0