If you would have cosmetic surgery, what would you like to change about yourself?

i know most of us are not contented or unhappy with our body. so what would you like to change about it given the chance?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I'd have my eyelids lifted. I think they actually contribute to astigmatism.

• If you really are serious about that that's something that insurance will cover if you get an eye doctors diagnosis that that is contributing to it

• Thanks I'll look into it

• Take the curve outta my nose so its more straight. That's about it.

• Does cosmetic mean also weight removal? If so, I would like to get a bit of the fat in my gut removed.

• I would make my face look like Bruce Lee because he is awesome.

• Calf implants

• I too would like a 19 inch penis, but mine already glows in the dark

What Girls Said 8

• liposuction on my love handles and stomach and booty implants my arse is big but id want like kim kardashina big

• I'd def do a couple of things like,

Take away my butt stretch marks,

my nose has a bump that can live with out it,

I have like a little ugly mole next to my ear.

• i would have a brazilian buttlift. it makes the booty bigger

• I would get my nose made a little smaller -- I like the shape of it but I feel like it takes up too much of my face.

• they upper legs,

• A juicer booty. And maybe a boob job? but who knows - I hate the thought of having had plastic surgery. I'd prefer to be ala' naturale, even though some body parts I'm not happy with.

• Remove moles from my face and body

• I could go for some knee surgery.