He told another girl that she's pretty?

I thought this guy liked me, but then I heard him tell this other girl that she looks really pretty in this one picture. What should I make of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• it just means he thinks she's pretty..its not uncommon to like someone or being with someone and thinks other people are cute or pretty...

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly when a guy tells a girl she's pretty it could mean a lot of things. It could mean that he likes you and he's giving you a compliment. It could be that he just thinks you look pretty and that's it.

What Girls Said 2

• i wouldn't be upset by it. I think its ok to think other people are pretty or good looking even when you like someone else. He probably was telling her that to be nice. Nothing wrong with that.

• Maybe this guy was just telling the girl that she looks pretty in that one picture, it dosnt mean that he likes her.