Are toe rings pretty?

Are toe rings pretty?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I happen to be crazy about toe rings. They are about the sexiest piece of jewelry ever created. Whenever I see a girl with a toe ring, or several of them, I find myself staring at her feet and toes admiring how beautiful they are. Toe rings come in so many designs.

Since I'm a guy who's had a fetish for beautiful female feet ever since I can remember, toe rings just make something beautiful even sexier. So do painted toenails and anklets. What I find especially hot about toe rings is that I love sucking a girl's toes as part of foreplay, and I really love sucking a girl's toes if they have toe rings on them. They just feel amazing on my lips even though some of them, like the ones with square crystals, can have sharp edges. I like to try to suck a girl's toe rings off her toes. It's a lot of fun. My girlfriend has a bunch of toe rings and she wears some every day. She'll sometimes wear 2 or 3 on every toe just to entice me and drive me out of my mind. It works! Trying to suck all of them off is a real challenge but very arousing for me, and it is for her also.

Your pictures are awesome. I would thoroughly enjoy giving those girls' feet and toes lots of attention.

There are people who feel that toe rings are a sign that a girl is trashy, but I know professional women who wear toe rings almost every day. I just think they're cute and sexy, and a sign of confidence that she has, that she's not embarrassed about her feet and toes and doesn't feel they're ugly or gross.

Do you wear toe rings? I'll bet they look amazing on your toes. If you haven't tried it, try it! And if you see guys checking out your toes, I might be one of them!

• I was thinking of getting some :)

• Sure, why not? You probably wear earrings and necklaces. Why not one or two toe rings?

• Haha yea

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them and own several. I only wearing them during summer because during winter, my toes are in warm fluffy socks hehe

What Guys Said 3

• Eh, not really.

• I'm not really a fan of them but I don't care that much if she wears em.

• well they look okay.

What Girls Said 3

• i don't like them

• Yes and no.

They make toes look prettier. But I have a real thing about feet so no...
    Blurgh!!!

• fabulous