Are guys really bothered about push-up bras and makeup?

I know a lot of girls who say "don't wear push-up bras or chicken fillets, guys dont like false advertising", but I've honestly never discussed it with a guy before. I'm 18 and am pretty flat chested to say the least, but with a push-up bra I can still manage pretty good cleavage, so I goes I'm lucky from that perspective. I don't mind being flat chested as I'm very petite not in height but in frame (5'6 and 104lbs) so its in proportion with my body, but when i go out every weekend I really do feel a little insecure about it. So I wear a padded bra with "chicken fillet" inserts as well, and it pretty much looks like I'm the opposite of being flat chested. I'm just interested as to whether or not that bothered guys? I do get a LOT of attention from males (both on a night out with my bra and chicken filets, and also on a normal day) and I am aware that I am an attractive female (not that it means anything, I like to let my personality do the talking!) so it's not like me wearing a push up bra and pretty much stuffing it with chicken fillets is the reason guys look at me, because I don't do it all the time, only when I go out clubbing on the weekends…but at the same time, because I've never had a boyfriend or anything, I do question whether or not it actually bothers guys? Like, do you see it as false advertising, or disappointing? I guess I'm not sure whether i feel more insecure about my flat chest than I do about whether or not guys find it stupid and disappointing!

Same goes with makeup, I do professional makeup and have done so for quite a while now, so I wear it for my own enjoyment not to impress guys… and i dont look that different with it than i do without, but i always question whether the is a similar thing to the whole push-up bra issue? Like, is that seen as false advertising? hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• When you open a bag of your favorite snack chips are you happy if it's only half full of chips?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• push up bras are like lays chips bags... you assume they are full but when you open it you realize it was just air

• Guys like it.

• dont become clay face and your all good :)

• Not at all...

What Girls Said 1

• Well if guys really are bothered by push up bras and makeup, then they'll be bothered with almost every girl these days. Every girl I know wears push up bras, and makeup. So I don't see what's the big deal.