Thoughts on woman wearing high heels?

Im a little short, so when woman wear high heels they definitely become taller than me. Makes me feel awkward and unusual. So I want to ask does this bother you women and guys

• I like it
    49% (18)47% (9)48% (27)Vote
  • I don't mind it
    24% (9)37% (7)29% (16)Vote
  • Don't like it
    16% (6)11% (2)14% (8)Vote
  • Other/comment
    11% (4)5% (1)9% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only 5'2, so even when I wear my heels, I'm only up to like... Average height :P I generally don't like wearing heels because I am clumsy and I can trip over thin air and we've had some accidents whilst trying to get me to girl up and wear them. Almost broke my leg one time, damn :P But sometimes I enjoy wearing them just for the kinda... Extra femininity.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't bother me. Her height has nothing to do with my masculinity.
    If it bothers her, then she needs to check that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• oh thank god, i thought u were gonna ask us if u should wear them too.
    nah i barely even notice that ish, nor do i care if i was to notice. they're heels dammit. the height and the sexual power will vanish in a few hours lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • A few hours ay? Is that all it takes 😉

• I can't wear them due to injury but I never understood the appeal to them.. they look okay but they kill your feet and ruin your ankle

1|1
    0|0
  • I love wearing heels, even though I'm a tall one, actually.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me any.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that sounds like a you problem. I'm gonna wear heels and you're gonna have to deal with it. 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Although they kill my feet, I like wearing them :P

0|0
    0|0
  • legs look better in heels

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Don't see a problem with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor feet. I don't mind seeing women wearing high heels, but that's just so.. impractical.

0|0
    0|0