10|16

Most Helpful Guy

• For president of USA.. or what?

1|0
    0|0
    • What ever you want either of them to be. Lol

• Show All
    • Haha this is interesting.

• Now YOU have to do me the favor of getting the two to those spots.

Most Helpful Girl

• Miranda has a very angelic face, when Kendall (even if I'm not into Kardashians) has a more distinctive look. I chose the second one, exotic power.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I have a feeling most people voted for Miranda because she isn't related to the Kardashians.
    Me? I don't give a fuck. Kendall is amazing.

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha I guessed so, too. They're obviously both beauts. Just wondering whose looks people like more. Ahh... but I'm so in love with these two. :D

• man i hate the kartrashians/jenners but kendell is really stunning in my opinion. even better looking without makeup

1|0
    0|0
    • She is! Hit my heart on spot. :D

• the two photos without makeup seal the deal. miranda is pretty and with makeup is beautiful but kendell jenner wins for me when she can be so attractive without makeup

• i wanna pick someone else

1|0
    0|0
  • BOTH UGLY.

2|0
    0|0
  • Miranda Kerr

1|0
    0|0
  • Miranda, hands down.

1|0
    0|0
  • can I have both please? :P

if I have to choose... Kendall!

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I love them both also. I couldn't choose so I did a poll. :D

• Kendall has no body once so ever. She like a flat board

2|0
    0|0
  • Neither

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm wondering why you find neither of them beautiful. :)

• Oh, I'm sorry, I think I miss understood you. They're both attractive, I just meant I wouldn't, in a hypothetical situation, pick either of them to date. I like cute girls more than super sexy girls. Plus, anyone related to Kim, there's no way she could be my type.

• Haha all good. The poll wasn't clear anyway. And don't you find Miranda cute? I think she's more of a cutesy than sexy. And oh, poor Kendall. I wonder if your opinion would change if she wasn't Kim's sister haha.

• Kendall in my opinion should herself from her fam because she is too hot to be related to the Kardashians

1|0
    0|0
  • I want both 😛😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not both? But seriously Kerr is just hotter. And more real too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Miranda Kerr. I'd lay down the lumber in her!

1|0
    0|0
  • malala yousufzai

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate the Kardashians but come on lol the chicks are hot

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Tbh, I don't think either one of them is pretty but Kendall has one of the most boring face ever. Miranda has a more interesting look. I voted for her.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't see how Kendall looks boring but I agree that Miranda has a more interesting face.

• I like kendall but she looks so basic, the only reason she's a successful model is because of her family name. I still can't believe VS actually hired her, didn't they want only unique looking women? every second girl on the street looks like kendall

2|0
    0|0
    • Really? Haha where do you live? I've always thought Kendall's beauty is exquisite and is beyond perfection. :D

• yes I also think she's really beautiful (the prettiest kardashian imo), but I work in the modeling industry and I just don't find her special :/

• Wtf are you talking about? Every girl on the street looks nowhere near like Kendall. Her face is symmetrical with stunning eyes and great height. these aren't 'regular' features.

• the first one

1|0
    0|0
  • Kerr, of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kendall Jenner

1|0
    0|0
  • miranda kerr is gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah both of them ♥♥♥

• Miranda Kerr

1|0
    0|0
  • I like blue eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • I find Kendall more attractive. Especially in that second pic... so pretty. 😍

1|0
    0|0