I really like to wear name brand clothes such as D and G, Prada, Burberry, Lacoste etc. I think girls think I'm gay for wearing it and they're really nice to me and then I don't know what to do if I wanna ask her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Please tell me you don't wear the Burberry plaid. It's so common, it's not special anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• Personally, I wouldn't date you because, for me, brand names don't necessarily mean gay it just says to me, high maintenance, snob, who hasn't worked a day in his life. But who am I to judge. Anyway, to answer your question, as long as you be yourself and show a girl you're interested than you might have a chance.

• Dont worry there is this super hot guy in my school [yes I'm a girl] who wears designers clothes. etc.

i think you should get to know her first and try to be close with her. That might help you guys and then yes slowly it will happen, don't worry

• well most straight guys don't dress super nicely so that could be why girls assume your gay but it doesn't mean you're unattractive. I think you still have a chance, just flirt with them and ask them out

What Guys Said 1

• Haha, I am in the same boat. I like to dress well and I tend to be more civilized then the other guys around me. I get asked if I'm gay like once a week. Every once in a while I just dress in tattered jeans and a white grease stained shirt just to throw them through a loop. Just ask her out. Really all you can do.