How to hide red spots on my face temporarily?

I will feature in a friend's youtube video tomorrow. It's my first time doing a drama on screen. I've some red spots and acnes on my face. I was looking for something, some sort of makeup to hide them for the video? I wouldn't have really cared but the spots are kinda big and looks bad on camera than in real life. HELP :(

P. S. Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• Concealer is really the only thing that I can think of. You don't need to put it all over your face; just dab a little on your problem areas and blend it in with your ring finger or a small makeup brush.

What Girls Said 2

• Concealer my friend!

• Use foundation.

What Guys Said 3

• Concealer, foundation. The lot , if you're lucky , the token female in your household probably has something that matches your skin tone , do a bit of blending and you should be good.
    Don't wear it for too long tho , your skin is already irritated , keep the pores open and clean.

• Yeah foundation, do you have a sister/gf/mother? Use some of theirs

• I do. But they don't use much makeups. We're a beautiful family :p I'm just the exception I guess :(

• Put a bag on your face.