Just wondering about something..(pics)

Pretty simple question, guys just simply don't notice me. Do you think I'm ugly? And that's why they don't notice me. Don't be afraid to be mean, I've heard all my life from my family that I'm fat and ugly so I've heard it all. : )

link

yes I know these were taken in my bathroom..give me a break, I took them at like 11 at night and I have no makeup on, I just got out of the shower. Hence the wet hair.

if the links don't work let me know and ill try to fix it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty simple answer. You're cute, but your not my type.

- That's the same answer that explains why the guys don't notice you. It's not that your ugly, or that you have a bathroom pic (lol...).. It's that you aren't their type.

P.s. your family is full of sh*t. Fat to my understanding = a 5' tall girl that weighs 600 lbs from eating McDonalds and never going to the gym. Fat is a classification of health, and your not in that classification.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Ya I know I'm not a lot of guys type. I'm 18 so a lot of guys my age go for the blonde bimbo with big t*ts. lol. also most guys don't like red hair. but thanks for responding. : )

• =P I surely didnt.. hah I just read through all my comments to make sure.

Regardless, it's not really characteristic traits that I look for.. It's comedy. I truly enjoy someone that can banter and use shock value correctly in conversation.

• Hmmm yes banter and shock value...very very important.

What Guys Said 9

• You actually have a nice face. I like those deep green eyes. They have a very nice colour and shine to them. It's hard to tell your hairstyle since it's wet but I like red hair myself. There's nothing about you that's explicitly ugly so as long as you take care of yourself and stay healthy you'll always look sexy in some guy's eyes.

• Hmm... I don't think you're ugly. I mean, you face is perfectly fine, although it wouldn't really catch my attention, I guess...

Unless you were wearing something very nice. :D Plus, people always look prettier IRL than they do in pics. What with their smiling and funny expressions and stuff. =p

• Ha ya I always feel like I look stupid in pictues because I have to like force myself to smile. thanks for responding!!!

• Your not ugly, the being fat part I can not comment on as there is only a picture of your head and shoulders provided.

• Red heads are known to be... uh... "passionate". To the point where you will get a frying pan upside the head. That makes guys cautious.

But with that said, I think you're pretty good looking.

• This made me laugh because its so true. I am really fast to get mad and when I do I tend to make it known but we make up for it in bed lol. lol. and thank you.

• ROFL dude I love your attitude holden.. You have got to be a ladies man.

• One would think, but I'm a little more reserved in person.

• you are cute not in one way ugly

from your smile I can tell you are a sweet girl and you have nice eyes as well (:

but you're not my type

and you don't look fat

like fat to me is eating fast food everyday and just sitting at home and

not having enough confidence because there are some girls that are heavier but you don't really notice their size

• I think you look great - your eyes are amazing!

• You look great, I love red hair as well not all guys prefer blondes :P

• Well when I was younger I hated my red hair and actually wanted to dye it. I have no idea what I was thinking. I love my hair now and wouldn't change it for anything

• You're pretty cute actually

• okay I'm not gonna be all nice about this you are a pretty girl but there is something quite masculine about you going by those pictures, you need to look more girly imo to be more appealing, not saying cake the make up on but style you're hair and maybe get some girly clothes.

• Did you not read that it was 11 at night...im not going to get dresses up for some pictures that late. lol. but ya I am an athlete so that might be why I seem masculine. but thanks for responding!

• Why don't you post another pic during the day when its not so late?

• Well maybe I will. :P but another day. lol I'm so tired I've had to post this 2 times and had to create an account and all this other sh*t.

What Girls Said 3

• i seriously gotta comment!.. I'm not even gonna lie right now, from what you said I was expecting to c someone ugly lol.. you are a cute girl, I don't c anything ugly about you. All you need is confidence to match ur face and ur fine, ignore the comments tht ur family makes because they are so not true (really not sayin this to make you feel better) because you are goodlookin!

• You're very pretty!

• you're actually pretty, you're not ugly by any means. I'm willing to be it's the fact that you seem to have low self esteem and little confidence, which is why guys don't notice you. you are cuter than you give yourself credit, for you just need to BELIEVE IT and carry yourself accordingly. even though your family has abused you, you can still rise above it and claim your position as a beautiful woman

• Ha my family hasn't abused me. I have a great family, they just think that they are giving me constructive criticism. they don't realize that they are being mean.

• "*no homo*" - Priceless +1

• LOL @ ArtistBboy