Do you agree with me that white girls of British, german, irish, french, dutch , scandinavian origins are very rarely tall and voluptuous if not?

... mixed with slavic , italian, Hungarian , Romanian , lithuanian , albanian, armenian, greek, Spanish, portuguese people?

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you keep asking this?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i disagree, i have seen many fine specimen in Belgium.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe because they are of slavic, italian, Hungarian, lithuanian, Romanian, armenian, greek, Spanish, portuguese origins.

• Show All
    • Ok since you are of slavic ancestry are tall and voluptuous white girls of germanic/nordic ancestry not rare like slavic ones?

• i dont know. we have all sorts of people.

What Girls Said 6

• I find Mediterranean people to be shorter than Northern Europeans. So no I don't agree. I do agree Lithuanians are tall. I don't know one short Lithuanian. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I am half Norwegian half Greek but there are a lot of short girls in Norway but also tall so it's just a mixed but a lot of my friends are tall

0|0
    0|0
    • Anyway do you agree with me that white girls of Northwestern european ancestry are very rarely tall and voluptuous if not mixed with Eastern and southern European ethnic groups?

• Rarely tall? Im german and 5'7 and being curvy is attractive to us.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5"7 is not tall. Anyway do you agree with me that white girls of german, British, irish, french, dutch, scandinavian origins are very rarely tall and voluptuous if not mixed with slavic, italian, Hungarian, Romanian, lithuanian, albanian, armenian, greek, Spanish, portuguese people?

• No, gemans are tall. Armenians aren't europeans so i dont know why they are on your list lol. and no i dont agree with you , your name southern europeans then those from Slavic countries,.. your all over the place.

• Actually most of the girls I know from those countries are tall.

0|0
    0|0
    • Anyway do you agree with me that white girls of British, irish, german, french, dutch, scandinavian ancestry are very rarely tall and voluptuous if not mixed with slavic, italian, Hungarian, Romanian, lithuanian, albanian, armenian, Spanish, greek, portuguese people?

• No lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that's some truth to that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Nope, it is sciencefic fact that Nordic, Germanic and Slavic women have more estrogen and bigger bra sizes. Not all of the men like exaggerated hourglass, Kim k type of tanned women.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Because what in the hell?

1|1
    0|0
  • Well there's no pure race actually except a few people like those who live islotated like bedouin here for example

0|0
    0|0
  • No? They are more likely to be tall

1|1
    0|0
  • I hope so. Tall girls are hot too🔥

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure about voluptuous, but Dutch people on average are the tallest people in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? I dint understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doubtful. What's that have to do with anything?

0|0
    0|0