How many men wear thongs (for men) or g strings (for men) as regular underwear? Is it more popular than we think?

I have been wearing them since I was in 10th grade... It all started with an ex girlfriend telling me she would wear one only if I wore them for her... So I did. Nowadays I have noticed girls really like them. My current girlfriend told me she preferred boxers but has changed her mind now...
I feel they are the most comfortable underwear out there , specially doing sports or on hot days. I have tried briefs, boxers and boxer-briefs. I hate how they bunch up...
anyone agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• If my guy wears those I would hate it and laugh at him

Most Helpful Guy

• Why the hell would I wear those?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's more common than people think. There's a general assumption that guys don't wear them, but some do.

• I agree... a lot of places sell them... if they didn't sell, they wouldn't sell them. Online stores even more so.

• So you think a g string is comfortable really? g strings are like bum floss imho

• U get used to it after a while and u forget its there... u should try it

• i have tried them and still think they are uncomfortable. i actually like thongs tho coz no vpl

• Glad u like thongs... I bet guys like em on you too!

• Not sure, I do wear leather jocks and boxers sometimes. Anything is possible

• I hope none

What Guys Said 2

• I was introduced to them when I was younger, but I was too insecure to try them. It would be 15-18 years later before I would find the practicality, and purpose of them.
    If you really think about it and use the sense your creator has given, they are designed for me.
    they provide: support only where needed, freedom of movement without binding, pinching, or causing chafing, breathability, and in the summertime, they help keep things the right temp.
    Why would guys ask girls about guys underwear, is beyond me.
    women are missing the key parts, and therefore do not understand what it's like to have male parts.
    And if you think about what being a man calls for, A man does not ask those who have no knowledge of being a man, what it takes to be a man, therefore this is why today, men are mostly sissies, and insecure in their masculinity when it comes to wearing thongs.

• Eww.. Thats weird man