Looks or personality?

In high school did you like a guy/girl more for their looks or personality or other? pleas explain why?

* please

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in high school now and I dated 1 girl because I liked her personality more than her looks. However my current girlfriend I started dating more for looks. My 1st girlfriend I dated because whenever I was with her she would always make me feel special and the way she looked at me made me like her a lot, but look wise I really did not care. My 2nd girlfriend I was close friends with before and then I asked her out. It was kinda both because she is very pretty and she was fun to talk to. Mainly it was because she liked me a lot and I kinda liked her so I just asked her out. Hope this helps

What Guys Said 4

• I remember it being based on looks and my mind would sort of assume they had a beautiful personality to match. I tended to put girls way up on a pedestal back then.

• First impression is ALWAYS looks. Then personality solidifies whether you would want to start something with that certain someone.

There are times when personality supersedes looks, but that only happens when one person wants to get to know the other person.

• Looks. I think that's what most people in highschool will say. but things get really boring if the person your with has a bad personality.

• in highschool everyone usually dates each other based on looks

What Girls Said 2

• Looks, but it got boring pretty fast if he didn't have a good personality.

• it was a little bit of both.