Girls, do any of you find wearing headbands uncomfortable after a while?

This kind:

• Yes
    95% (20)
  • No
    5% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes all the time, it drives me crazy with the discomfort and headaches they can cause, I wish I never had problems with them as my own hair at times causes me to feel extremely itchy and yukky so i always gotta get it outta my face and off my neck even hair bands do same thing to me.

• I have used a variety of types of head bands in all shapes sizes, which were plastic, wood, wire, flexible ones, all same effect but different duration of time for wearing.

What Girls Said 10

• Wow hahah the current poll is 17-0. MAJOR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY for anyone who can make a more comfortable version...

I never really understood the point of these, anyway... except when I was in that "awkward phase" of growing short hair back out to long again. (For the same reason, these things can also be handy if you got bangs, then decided they were a mistake, and are now growing the bangs back out into normal hair... AAAHHH MOST AWKWARD PHASE EVER).
    During those "in-between" phases... yeah, these little guys are a necessary evil.

• Haha i didn't realise the poll would be like this XD

• I accidentally clicked No.. I get a headache after I wear one for some time

• Yup!
    Definitely.

• Only the hard, plastic ones. I've noticed that they get more uncomfortable faster if I'm wearing glasses at the same time.

• Dont wear them.

• Yeah, always hated those.

• Yes but it could be because it's the wrong size.

• They can

• Yes that why I never wear them

• The stretchable ones, no because I always wear those.
    The plastic ones... yes, I hate those.